• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not.

Just thought it was strange to single Ex out in particular for that instead of [insert other player here].
lets say, hypothetically, there is a serial killer
lets also say, hypothetically, they want to say that they're a serial killer

they can't, because the OP forbids roleclaiming
so asking people if they are [x role] is very fruitless

chevy wolf seems like he's town for the way he's talking about Ex
you did it chevy wolf you're my only townread for the day
can we kill Minish yet?

In fact that plus the "Probably" but "not really screaming" evil comment means;

Vote: naga10

Kinda side-eyeeing Mikey for that last post tho, seems a bit eager.

Idk, his playstyle is different from any Ex I've seen, and I've seen him as town and scum. Just considering different possibilities.

What do you make out of Ex's explanation? This one;

around 1/3 of my games has me getting lynched D1; a good chunk of my other 2/3 also had me as a major D1 wagon at some point

gonna be honest, I’m just putting up an act rn I’m not really worried about getting lynched but people seem to expect me to freak out as town D1 so
AAAAA

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
In fact that plus the "Probably" but "not really screaming" evil comment means;

Vote: naga10

Kinda side-eyeeing Mikey for that last post tho, seems a bit eager.

What do you make out of Ex's explanation? This one;
Looking at it now, I think it might just be ExLight being ExLight. I'm more interested in Giri now anyway.

Kirino

Tatakae
Minish is definitely playing more passively than usual, but this is a slow game and I know that she can be active and aggressive as mafia, so I'm uncertain whether to scum read her for it. Part of me wants to lynch her just because I know she's awful to play against as scum, though that's probably a bad reason. I think her flip would be revealing, though, on Mikey and Sun.

Giri has started being a bit more active, though I doubt it'll last. His contributions are pretty lackluster and seem like they're only meant to show he's doing something.

I'll decide my vote before EoD, which I think is in 20 minutes.

@DekuNut @Libk Vote count?

In case they don't make it, does anyone know who's in the lead?

Kirino

Tatakae
Just looked it over and it seems both Minish and Giri have 2 votes. I'm tempted to just lynch Minish today and leave Giri to the Vig if there is one. That way we'd get both flips and the information they give. I also feel a bit better about Minish given that less people have jumped on her. It’s a bit of a risky choice, but hopefully it leads to more discussion tomorrow and sheds light on Moe and Sun.

Unvote
Vote: Minish

Kirino

Tatakae
that was maybe the most anti-climactic EoD I've ever seen

did everyone forget

I think even the mods forgot

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What the **** dudes?

I don't know if phase ended or anything yet. But y'all seriously trying to kill me? One of Sun/Mikey/Kirino has got to be scum powerwolfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom