• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
It's not Van Halen without Eddie Van Halen, but I guess it is Boo's Pizza without Dark Boo. Following Dark Boo's sudden retirement, we decided to pull an Altonia Files and start a new thread. So, yeah.

I'm adding this to the original post on December 30, 2022, two years and fifteen days after Boo's Pizza began. A brief summary: Dark Boo was a user on another forum, where he got banned from their biggest RP thread. So, he temporarily left there and came here, where he began Boo's Pizza. Among the biggest contributors were myself (who was banned from that other forum completely, and so I found a kindred spirit in DB, or something like that), Chevywolf30 and Gorozoron, with important appearances by other users over time. It was good. But Dark Boo clashed with Gorozoron and I, and so he declared his intention to leave Boo's Pizza. I don't actually know that much about Van Halen aside from the above, but I do know about Pink Floyd, so a good analogy is when Roger Waters left Pink Floyd, and Dark Boo wanting to "moderate" the thread without participating in it was the equivalent of Roger Waters suing the rest of Pink Floyd to try and prevent them from continuing the band without him. Inspired by The Altonia Files, an RP by brief-yet-memorable Boo's Pizza contributor Magolor04726, I was like "Okay what if I just make a new thread for me and Goro and maybe also Chevy to continue on our own?" This was a very stupid decision. You could call it A Momentary Lapse of Reason on my part. And it's not like that mattered because Dark Boo returned to post in the new thread anyway. But that was all nearly two years ago. Also I briefly quit ZeldaDungeon Forums a day later, lol.

But anyways, here we are now. MightyMario is a very cool dude and he is basically the reason this thread is still active in any way. I once said some mean things about him behind his back because I was trying really hard to kindred my spirit with DB and didn't think Mighty'd ever return to ZD at any point but then he did and he found the post and I felt really bad and I didn't hesitate to "Take It Back" (seriously dude we are literally Pink Floyd). As for DB, he wasn't really as kindred of a spirit as I thought he'd be, mostly because he left ZD shortly after I did and never came back (though, technically speaking, I haven't either). That's a very brief and general summary of Boo's Pizza and this continuation.

If you're wondering about the plot, yeah so am I. We originally wanted to start completely anew, and after Goro convinced me to come back to ZD for the sake of this thread I was like "Okay but in case Dark Boo returns, we should ban all Final Fantasy characters, but so I don't look like a hypocrite we'll just say all Squaresoft characters and I'll go to rehab for my Chrono Trigger addiction. Seriously I was really obsessed with Chrono Trigger, just like I am with Homestuck now and as I was with Doctor Who in between those two. Before CT it was Pink Floyd, mostly The Wall. I've broadened my horizons since then, obviously, but now I'm getting sidetracked. I believe HS fans call that a "Dave moment". Anyways I unbanned Square characters because I wanted Wart from Super Mario Bros. 2's evil brother-cousin to be the dictator of Final Fantasy Land and do evil dictator things, and then Putin invaded Ukraine and dictators stopped being funny. So now, BP2 is just BP but without the titular Boo. That's what I meant with what I originally said in this post.

So if you're a newcomer to Boo's Pizza (II) and don't know where to begin, just throw yourself in and you'll be fine. Trust me. Usually newbies start at the titular pizzeria, but there is no rule dictating how to RP here. Aside from the rules listed below. Also there's rules for the entire RP subforum so maybe also read those. But aside from those, no one's gonna judge you here. At least, not anymore.

1. No godmodding and powerplay, and while what is and isn't godmodding is difficult to determine in certain instances, this is still a rule that should be followed.
2. Please refrain from engaging in any recent political commentary.
3. (Repealed starting 15 November 2021) Effective 15 May 2021, the usage of characters created by Squaresoft (i.e. characters from Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger) is prohibited. This is due to them often being overpowered or being used as a tool of godmodding regardless. This ban does not include Enix characters (such as Dragon Quest characters).
4. Any sexual content will result in being reported. Romance is acceptable, however there is a very obvious line that should not be crossed under any circumstances.
5. Please do not use any OCs that do not belong to you. Referencing past characters is certainly permitted, but no playing as other users' OCs.
6. For all intents and purposes, from 15 May 2021 onwards BP2 is simply a continuation of the original thread. Feel free to reference previous events that do not involve Squaresoft characters.
7. All are welcome at Boo's Pizza. Do not judge your fellow RPers for any frivolous reason.
8. We do not have a concrete claiming system. The only characters exclusively owned by you are your own original characters. With that in mind, don't just pull the rug out from under someone during an arc.
9. While the in-universe establishment of Boo's Pizza is canonically defunct (this is a thing that has since stopped being true), it is perfectly acceptable to have your characters visit the preserved building the restaurant was housed in at any point. In fact, it is recommended that you begin involvement in this thread via that former pizzeria.
10. If you are to introduce a character associated with a group played by a different user, please consult the user playing that group before introducing the character.
11. Deceased characters can be revived at any point by the user playing that character. While we do not have a concrete claiming system, please consult with the user playing the deceased character if you wish to revive them and play them instead (unless they're banned or they left or whatever).
12. If an RPer retires or is permanently banned, their non-original characters are up for grabs.
13. These rules are subject to change at a moment's notice without prior warning.
14. Please do not ask to join the Boo's Pizza Council. If we require another member, then they shall be added. The purpose of the BP Council is to prevent escalation of incidents so mods don't have to get involved. The mods of ZD have better things to do than worry about some stupid RP thread.
15. Please try and have important events occur on the fifteenth of every month. It's a tradition.

I should also take this time to mention that BP is not just a hangout thread for MarioBoards exiles. If you are new to ZD and came here from MB, first of all welcome, second of all please be aware that this is not just a place to reference Mushroom City Car Wash or whatever. ZeldaDungeon and MarioBoards are two very different forums, and while I and others liked to mingle the two, as someone who has been banned from MB for over two years now I no longer see the point in connecting BP and MCCW, especially with DB retired. Sure, everyone who has posted in BP2 has or had a MarioBoards account. I don't care. Sorry for the tangent, I just felt like I had to say this. It's not an issue anymore, and I don't want it to ever be an issue again. Thanks.

DECEASED CHARACTERS:
Wario (Dark Boo, Gorozoron)
Link (Waffle Dee, AwdryFan1997, Chevywolf30, pretty much everyone, really)
Yukon Cornelius (death confirmed in this post; dead roughly thirty-two years prior to start of RP's events) (AwdryFan1997)
Mouser (AwdryFan1997)
Wart (Prime Universe) (AwdryFan1997)
Roy Koopa (MightyMario)
Private Goomp, Corporal Paraplonk, and Sergeant Guy (AwdryFan1997)
Mart (Prime Universe) (OC; AwdryFan1997) Resurrected
Wendall Icarus (OC; MightyMario)
Daggertooth (OC; Chevywolf30)
Robert Ombonaparte (OC; AwdryFan1997)
Natalie Shilen (OC; MightyMario)
Mart (Nightmare Fleet) (OC; AwdryFan1997)
Brain (MightyMario)
Walter Carbanzo (OC; AwdryFan1997)
Sam the Koopatrol (OC; AwdryFan1997, MightyMario)
King Dedede (Chevywolf30; sorry for taking so long to add the link)

ULTRA-DECEASED CHARACTERS (Literally erased from the very fabric of reality):
Wart (Prime Universe) (AwdryFan1997)
All Nightmare Fleet characters save for Mike Daira (AwdryFan1997, MightyMario)

"RETIRED" CHARACTERS (until further notice):
Chevs and his wolf pack (OCs; Chevywolf30)
Most Final Fantasy characters (Dark Boo)

BANNED CHARACTERS:
All characters created by Squaresoft (Dark Boo, AwdryFan1997) Repealed 15 November 2021

This is the part where the actual RP content begins:

*It's a relatively average day at Boo's Pizza, which is now managed by Jimbo.*

Jimbo: This is boring.

Last edited:

Gorozoron

wild ride
It's not Van Halen without Eddie Van Halen, but I guess it is Boo's Pizza without Dark Boo. Following Dark Boo's sudden retirement, we decided to pull and Altonia Files and start a new thread. So, yeah.

(I'll add the rules later, for now, have common sense)

Wait so all those event's in Boo's pizza 1 didn't happen?

Gorozoron

wild ride
It's not Van Halen without Eddie Van Halen, but I guess it is Boo's Pizza without Dark Boo. Following Dark Boo's sudden retirement, we decided to pull an Altonia Files and start a new thread. So, yeah.

(I'll add the rules later, for now, have common sense)

* Kira and Bobby Enter *
Kira : One Pizza please

AwdryFan1997

Awdry if you would could you copy and paste Kira's intro and the whole thing of how he met Bobby
I'll just summarize it

Kira: Whee gonna fly on a plane

Bobby: License and identification please

Kira: Okay

Bobby: Yay let's be friends

Kira: Okay

AwdryFan1997

*Jimbo serves the pizza. It's alright, I guess.*

Jimbo: Here you go. Here, lemme post this "now hiring" sign on the front door, so people can take my job.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Okay here I go :
Kira's backstory of how the heck he got to this point :
* Meanwhile let's join a "normal" man driving back to his home *
Kira Yoshikage : Almost there * He looks at the hand in his bag that's on the other seat he licks his lips * * Yep he's got a hand fetish *
* My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. "-Kira introducing himself *
* Kira is a murderer but he has something special the others don't have a Stand *
* His stand is Killer Queen a stand that allows Kira to touch someone and make them completely explode leaving nothing not even a bit of flesh *
A/N : Basic rules of stands : Only stand users can see Stands, Stands may look like ghosts or stuff but they aren't so NO! ghosts can't see stands.
Stand users can summon their stand at will, You can not remove someone's stand so nobody's going like " I'm the magic man called Georgie and I casted a spell that disables your magic and stands! "
No one can just resist a stand because some BS reason
so no " He's Sephiroth!"
If you hurt the stand the stand user also get's that pain
If the user dies so does the stand
good good good? Alright let's go
* As he drives a giant wave destroys Morioh cho *
Kira : * He stops the car * Holy sheet I could of died!
* This means the event's of part 4 never happen *
Kira : Well I'm going to have to move somewhere else. * He drives to a hotel and stays a night to decide where to exactly move *
Kira : * looks at a map * I can go to " Cintin " or " Gaia " I would have to go to the Intergalactic airport though * He ponders further *
Kira : I think I choose Gaia, the economy there is pretty good I can get paid well!
* Kira arrives at the Intergalactic airport *
Kira : * He waits for the spaceship that takes people to Gaia *
*A spaceship arrives from Gaia on a one-way loop. Mart steps off the plane and quickly walks away without talking to anyone. He mutters about total annihilation or something.*
* Kira goes to the ship and ignores the big *** frog *

*A unit of Black Mages are awaiting the shuttle. One of them flags it down.*

Black Mage: Identification, please.

Kira : Thinking ( Aw **** I have never taken a plane before ) (outloud) Me?
Black Mage: Everyone. We're under extreme security here.
Kira : * That entire speech he does introducing himself *
* The other rando's on the plane say their names *
Black Mage: Cool. We'll just have to search you lads for any weapons, because we can't have any revolts or anything.
Kira : Alright * Good thing he doesn't need weapons *
Black Mage: Wow... we've got ONE GUY here who isn't a terrorist. Alright, mate, you can go right this way. Everyone else is under arrest.

*The other passengers mutter to themselves about something or other.*

Black Mage: Kira, is it? You can call me Bobby. I'll be your personal bodyguard until you get wherever you need to go.
Kira : Yes. I'm thinking about moving here
Bobby: Cool. Well, if you don't mind, would it be cool for me to be your permanent bodyguard?
Kira : Sure * He can probably still commit murder even with this bobby guy around *
Kira : * He pulls out a plastic hand and caresses it. It's the next best thing to satisfy his fetish, the frickin sicko *
*Bobby is haplessly confused.*
* He puts it away *
Kira : Um anywho * They arrive somewhere and see a bunch of houses for sale *
* They bought a small little house *
And that's it

AwdryFan1997

Okay here I go :
Kira's backstory of how the heck he got to this point :
* Meanwhile let's join a "normal" man driving back to his home *
Kira Yoshikage : Almost there * He looks at the hand in his bag that's on the other seat he licks his lips * * Yep he's got a hand fetish *
* My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. "-Kira introducing himself *
* Kira is a murderer but he has something special the others don't have a Stand *
* His stand is Killer Queen a stand that allows Kira to touch someone and make them completely explode leaving nothing not even a bit of flesh *
A/N : Basic rules of stands : Only stand users can see Stands, Stands may look like ghosts or stuff but they aren't so NO! ghosts can't see stands.
Stand users can summon their stand at will, You can not remove someone's stand so nobody's going like " I'm the magic man called Georgie and I casted a spell that disables your magic and stands! "
No one can just resist a stand because some BS reason
so no " He's Sephiroth!"
If you hurt the stand the stand user also get's that pain
If the user dies so does the stand
good good good? Alright let's go
* As he drives a giant wave destroys Morioh cho *
Kira : * He stops the car * Holy sheet I could of died!
* This means the event's of part 4 never happen *
Kira : Well I'm going to have to move somewhere else. * He drives to a hotel and stays a night to decide where to exactly move *
Kira : * looks at a map * I can go to " Cintin " or " Gaia " I would have to go to the Intergalactic airport though * He ponders further *
Kira : I think I choose Gaia, the economy there is pretty good I can get paid well!
* Kira arrives at the Intergalactic airport *
Kira : * He waits for the spaceship that takes people to Gaia *
*A spaceship arrives from Gaia on a one-way loop. Mart steps off the plane and quickly walks away without talking to anyone. He mutters about total annihilation or something.*
* Kira goes to the ship and ignores the big *** frog *

*A unit of Black Mages are awaiting the shuttle. One of them flags it down.*

Black Mage: Identification, please.

Kira : Thinking ( Aw **** I have never taken a plane before ) (outloud) Me?
Black Mage: Everyone. We're under extreme security here.
Kira : * That entire speech he does introducing himself *
* The other rando's on the plane say their names *
Black Mage: Cool. We'll just have to search you lads for any weapons, because we can't have any revolts or anything.
Kira : Alright * Good thing he doesn't need weapons *
Black Mage: Wow... we've got ONE GUY here who isn't a terrorist. Alright, mate, you can go right this way. Everyone else is under arrest.

*The other passengers mutter to themselves about something or other.*

Black Mage: Kira, is it? You can call me Bobby. I'll be your personal bodyguard until you get wherever you need to go.
Kira : Yes. I'm thinking about moving here
Bobby: Cool. Well, if you don't mind, would it be cool for me to be your permanent bodyguard?
Kira : Sure * He can probably still commit murder even with this bobby guy around *
Kira : * He pulls out a plastic hand and caresses it. It's the next best thing to satisfy his fetish, the frickin sicko *
*Bobby is haplessly confused.*
* He puts it away *
Kira : Um anywho * They arrive somewhere and see a bunch of houses for sale *
* They bought a small little house *
And that's it
Bobby: Ah, the good ol' days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom