• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which manga or light novel do you wanna see made into anime?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Amazing Agent Luna and its prequel Amazing Agent Jennifer, its an American made traditionally written manga about a genetically enhanced teenage secret agent. The prequel is the story about how her control agent got started in the agency.

Chainsaw Man is getting an anime by Studio Mappa so your wish will soon be granted. @Giri

We need a good and complete adaptation of Berserk at some point after the manga ends. 1997 was good but didn't cover much and the new ones are not too good.

I'd like to see Akame ga Kill Zero receive an anime. I liked the original a lot, and I'd love to see more of Akame and Kurome in action.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Chainsaw Man is getting an anime by Studio Mappa so your wish will soon be granted. @Giri

We need a good and complete adaptation of Berserk at some point after the manga ends. 1997 was good but didn't cover much and the new ones are not too good.

I'd like to see Akame ga Kill Zero receive an anime. I liked the original a lot, and I'd love to see more of Akame and Kurome in action.
That's great news!:senpaipls::senpaipls: I get a feeling that I'd get Dorohedoro vibes from it since it's made by MAPPA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom