• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Megacomic by AwdryFan1997

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
The site works fine, but where's the actual comic?
I'm working on a "special edition" of the first two issues. It's taking a lot longer than expected. I'm away from home at the moment, so it's gonna be a while. In the meantime...
human jimbo army.png
Maybe some MS Paint art will hold people over... Of course, here you can see Jimbo (back when he was still human, it seems) leading an army under a dark sky... Jimbo's got a long and deep backstory, set in the fictional nation of Bitro-Sizia. While I don't plan on featuring him in Megacomic, I think that since I'm temporarily repurposing this as a generic art thread I can get away with some Jimbo pics. This is set during a dark period in Jimbo's life that I haven't covered before.

Gorozoron

wild ride
I'm working on a "special edition" of the first two issues. It's taking a lot longer than expected. I'm away from home at the moment, so it's gonna be a while. In the meantime...
View attachment 45599
Maybe some MS Paint art will hold people over... Of course, here you can see Jimbo (back when he was still human, it seems) leading an army under a dark sky... Jimbo's got a long and deep backstory, set in the fictional nation of Bitro-Sizia. While I don't plan on featuring him in Megacomic, I think that since I'm temporarily repurposing this as a generic art thread I can get away with some Jimbo pics. This is set during a dark period in Jimbo's life that I haven't covered before.
I always thought that was robotnik when I saw your old profile pic

AwdryFan1997

Jedi Master Yukon Cornelius.png
If you don't get it, don't worry, it only gets worse from here.
rough day Jimbo.png
Continuing Jimbo's story from earlier, it looks like whatever military campaign he led ended in disaster. Yes, those are his glasses in his hand.

AwdryFan1997

Okay, I'm back home, at my own computer, and here's the skinny: I may or may not have to redo all progress on Megacomic Special Edition. And I might have to redownload Pinta due to a glitch that I assumed had been fixed. In the meantime, here's a promo pic:
MegComPromo1.png
From left to right: Frederick C. Kooploz, Dr. Vincent Carbanzo, and Newman. These three are original characters who I intend to feature in Megacomic. I actually drew this IN Pinta, so that's why it looks so... incorrect. Newman in particular looks horrid. I assure you they'll look better when I draw them on paper. I'm beginning to notice that Carbanzo might've been subconsciously influenced by books I read in my youth. He's also supposed to have a neck, but whatever.

Allow me to enlighten you on the three main rules of Megacomic, the ones that I want you to remember when reading:

1. Funny comes first.
2. The characters are not allowed to get along perfectly.
3. Deep down, every character is an idiot.

EDIT: This looks awful lol, I should've just drawn them by hand.

EDIT AGAIN: This was in Pinta!?

Last edited:

Gorozoron

wild ride
Okay, I'm back home, at my own computer, and here's the skinny: I may or may not have to redo all progress on Megacomic Special Edition. And I might have to redownload Pinta due to a glitch that I assumed had been fixed. In the meantime, here's a promo pic:
View attachment 45700
From right to left: Frederick C. Kooploz, Dr. Vincent Carbanzo, and Newman. These three are original characters who I intend to feature in Megacomic. I actually drew this IN Pinta, so that's why it looks so... incorrect. Newman in particular looks horrid. I assure you they'll look better when I draw them on paper. I'm beginning to notice that Carbanzo might've been subconsciously influenced by books I read in my youth. He's also supposed to have a neck, but whatever.

Allow me to enlighten you on the three main rules of Megacomic, the ones that I want you to remember when reading:

1. Funny comes first.
2. The characters are not allowed to get along perfectly.
3. Deep down, every character is an idiot.
also I think you mean left to right

Gorozoron

wild ride
download (70).png
Some Fanart
Why does he have a red shell you ask
Well red shells are seen as superior elite koopa's since they don't fall off cliffs
Kooploz is a green shell ( fitting since he's so dumb and useless he would walk right off a cliff )
So in order to feel even more powerful and superior he bought a fake red shell
but he's so stupid he forgot to remove the tag
just a little touch

AwdryFan1997

View attachment 45708
Some Fanart
Why does he have a red shell you ask
Well red shells are seen as superior elite koopa's since they don't fall off cliffs
Kooploz is a green shell ( fitting since he's so dumb and useless he would walk right off a cliff )
So in order to feel even more powerful and superior he bought a fake red shell
but he's so stupid he forgot to remove the tag
just a little touch
Very nice! That's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom