• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Super Lonk 64

Hey there, paisanos heroes! Princess Zelda has been kidnapped by Ganondorf! He has scattered the many Triforce shards throughout mural worlds. These shards are needed to unlock different parts of Hyrule, and new murals hidden within temples. Right now, Lonk and his partners are trapped within Hyrule Castle Grounds. Luckily, Ganon forgot to lock away one of the murals! Get in there and begin the journey!

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus
3. Script formatting
4. No sign ups required
5. Claims are only needed for canon characters.
6. You can make up your own Triforce shards, but dont be ridiculous.
7. You can't make up your own murals.

Unlocked Murals:
1611541311650.png
1611623018479.png
Eastern Abbey​
Forest of Spirits​
1611541437108.png0
1611541437108.png3

Last edited:

Gorozoron

wild ride
Hey there, paisanos heroes! Princess Zelda has been kidnapped by Ganondorf! He has scattered the many Triforce Seals throughout mural worlds. These seals are needed to unlock different parts of Hyrule, and new murals hidden within temples. Right now, Lonk and his partners are trapped within Hyrule Castle Grounds. Luckily, Ganon forgot to lock away one of the murals! Get in there and begin the journey!

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus
3. Script formatting
4. No sign ups required
5. Claims are only needed for canon characters.
6. You can make up your own Triforce Seals, but dont be ridiculous.
7. You can't make up your own murals.

Unlocked Murals:
Happy mask salesman : I'm gonna find that damn Link and if he doesn't have that mask- * He hops into the mural * he's probably trying to save that damn princess

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Wario: Triforces? Ooh! I'd love some treasure! *Hops into the painting mural*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Happy mask salesman : Do you have any fighting prowess? * He goes and finds a pot shield * I have no weapon so I'm going have to parry I need to learn the timing
Wario: Well, I can summon a motorbike, and fart really bad. Unfortunately, I don't have one in the pocket right now.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Happy mask salesman : A Bike okay this might seem crazy... go out there and distract the guardians ride that motorbike I'll watch and hide okay, I have a plan
Wario: Ok. *Wario proceeds to ride his motorbike around one of the guardians*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*Wario proceeds to ride his motorbike into one of the guardians, but he jumps off the bike as it slams into the mechanical beast*
Wario: Must've done significant damage. *He runs away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom