• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There's a Dickie's BBQ in the same lot as Arby's, so after work I went there and got some fried okra, then grabbed a MTN Dew and Jack Links beef stick on the drive home. Bit pricey lunch today, but oh so worth it.

Went on a bit of a Dragon Ball buying spree at the end of the year. Just got my package with the 4 OG DB movies so I now own all of DB, DBZ, DBGT, and the movies. I watched Super fairly recently, about three ago, so it's still fresh in my mind, but I'll probably pick that up sometime next year to finish the collection. I'll try to watch everything throughout 2021 as it will be the franchise's 35th anniversary.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Got a new pair of headphones to replace the one I've had for two and a half years. It's the same kind, but they updated it slightly, including moving the cord from the left earpiece to the right one. Gonna have to adjust.

:D
71UMGba8ILL.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hate to double post but I just (an hour ago) purchased a Zephyrus gaming laptop. Not a super high-end model, but something that will hold me over for the next 2 or so years until I can afford a high-end pc.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I got a new battery for my phone, and it came in today. Now I can finally listen to music and use my phone without having to worry about it randomly dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom