• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Queen of Hyrule and the Origins of Ganondorf (Theory)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Oh, well, that's something else then. I always pegged them as being the same person. I mean, it's curious that both Demise and Ganondorf have red hair, a striking physical characteristic. What are the odds?

I'll read that blog entry though and get back to you with what I think about it.
They intentionally made Demise to resemble Ganondorf somewhat, but only because Demise's Hate Curse is supposed to be the explanation behind Ganondorf's resurrections. I've seen many people think of it like Ganondorf is literally Demise reincarnated, but most theorists generally accept this isn't the case. It's completely different to say my Hatred will reincarnate rather than just I will reincarnate.

They intentionally made Demise to resemble Ganondorf somewhat, but only because Demise's Hate Curse is supposed to be the explanation behind Ganondorf's resurrections. I've seen many people think of it like Ganondorf is literally Demise reincarnated, but most theorists generally accept this isn't the case. It's completely different to say my Hatred will reincarnate rather than just I will reincarnate.

You bring up a very valid point. I never considered it that way, I always assumed that Demise would be returning in a new form or something to that effect.

But I guess Ganondorf is a different individual. It also doesn't explain why Ganondorf keeps coming back or reincarnating and it's not somebody else arising as a new evil to challenge every incarnation of the Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom