• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
maxresdefault.jpg

Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp is the quirky sequel to the pseudo-competitive monster dating simulator. It has lots of personality, cool characters, a sassy narrator, and lots of nice monsters to date.

And it's only $10.

\o/

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
That's awesome! Australian copies are supposedly particularly rare as (I believe) there was only ever one shipment of the GameCube version. I nabbed a copy on Ebay a few years back and it cost me a pretty penny, hopefully you got a good deal on it?

I knew they were rare here but that totally makes sense. It's not common at all for only one shipment of copies to be released in Australia; the only other standard Nintendo game I can think of is Punch-Out!! on Wii. It wouldn't surprise me if Breath of the Wild on the Wii U were the same though. :P

I got it on Gumtree between $70 & $80 (don't remember exactly), and I consider that an amazing deal. I've been stalking eBay auctions for yonks and the price almost always exceeds $150. I bid on a few up to $120 a while ago in an attempt to get lucky. There's usually people selling them as Buy It Now items as well but for ridiculous prices over $200, even up to $400 which is beyond insane. I'm curious to know what you spent, haha.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I knew they were rare here but that totally makes sense. It's not common at all for only one shipment of copies to be released in Australia; the only other standard Nintendo game I can think of is Punch-Out!! on Wii. It wouldn't surprise me if Breath of the Wild on the Wii U were the same though. :P

I got it on Gumtree between $70 & $80 (don't remember exactly), and I consider that an amazing deal. I've been stalking eBay auctions for yonks and the price almost always exceeds $150. I bid on a few up to $120 a while ago in an attempt to get lucky. There's usually people selling them as Buy It Now items as well but for ridiculous prices over $200, even up to $400 which is beyond insane. I'm curious to know what you spent, haha.
I got mine on eBay maybe 4 or 5 years back for around $100 if I recall correctly, sounds like prices in general are rising a bit and that you did indeed get a great deal!

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
November is being pretty solid

Pokémon Ruby CIB
Indivisible (Switch)
Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Switch)
Doraemon: Story of Seasons (Switch)
Axiom Verge (Switch)
Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(gcn)
Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup(gcn)
Ty, the Tasmanian Tiger
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury
Enter the Matrix(gcn)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic Unleashed(wii)
Sonic and the Black Knight
Pokémon Gold Download Code Boxed Version
Pokémon Silver Download Code Boxed Version
Pokémon X

November is being pretty solid

Pokémon Ruby CIB
Indivisible (Switch)
Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Switch)
Doraemon: Story of Seasons (Switch)
Axiom Verge (Switch)
Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(gcn)
Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup(gcn)
Ty, the Tasmanian Tiger
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury
Enter the Matrix(gcn)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic Unleashed(wii)
Sonic and the Black Knight
Pokémon Gold Download Code Boxed Version
Pokémon Silver Download Code Boxed Version
Pokémon X

Some gems in here. <3

Bloody Roar, Axiom Verge and Vesperia are very nice to see.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
so just on black friday stuff, I came out w/ :

Crash 4
Ys Memories of Celceta
Horizon Zero Dawn
Sakura Wars
Ni No Kuni 2 [digital]

funny part is I was originally wanting to look for switch games, and I ended getting purely ps4 games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom