• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: Rubik

rubik is annoying to play against when he lurks because he stays active enough to make him a less preferable lynch than other lurkers while still doing so little that he can't be read

SMS, I think your foundation on me, at this point, is worth reevaluating because the people who are familiar with Zinger's policy said what I planned to do was a good thing.

You can believe me or don't, I don't really make a plan like this by laying the foundation with seeds of paranoia about something like this NLP.

You're scumreading me because I said something about it, and more people than can possibly be my partners have all said that what I'm doing makes sense according to their experiences with Zinger and myself.

Yes, what I said is something I could do as mafia, I'm not saying that I could never, ever be saying/doing this is mafia.

What I am saying is you need a better reason to scumread me.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Count 4

Rubik - 3 (Cynical Squid, Ragnarokio, The Sun Fan)
Mido - 2 (Storm, Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Kirino)
Cynical Squid - 1 (Mido)
Zinger2099 - 1 (Moe the Moblin)
Moe the Moblin - 1 (Morbid Minish)
The Sun Fan - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)

No Lynch - 1 (Giri)

Day 1 ends in a little under 12 hours!
(at 11:00 AM, 11/11, EST)

Unvote, Vote: Rubik

rubik is annoying to play against when he lurks because he stays active enough to make him a less preferable lynch than other lurkers while still doing so little that he can't be read
Facts. I like Rubik, but I also know that a scum Rubik is really good at flying under the radar.

That said, I can't in good conscience throw my vote Rubik's way at the moment because the entire basis for why I would happily do so is dependent on stuff that I can't currently comment on.

SMS, I think your foundation on me, at this point, is worth reevaluating because the people who are familiar with Zinger's policy said what I planned to do was a good thing.
They mostly said your reaction wasn't alignment indicative, not that your reaction was particularly good.

With three votes behind him, it seems people are content to hang Rubik toDay. I'm honestly okay with that, but just for fun, let's make it a race.

Vote: Moe the Moblin

For reasons cited in my previous posts.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
With three votes behind him, it seems people are content to hang Rubik toDay.

my impression of this meta is that people often dick around doing nothing in particular until ~6 hours before the deadline when everyone suddenly starts being serious and posting a lot, so its probably too soon to judge what the wagons will look like at EoD

Well, that's dumb. Why have a discussion phase at all if you aren't going to discuss?

Just saying: there are good chances I won't be around during the final 6 hours of a Day, so waiting 'till then to have your discussions is a vote to leave me out of them.

I don't really like the fact that people susing SMS for claiming vanilla. If vanilla are cleared out of suspicion on day, even if they are killed at night, it's not like we're losing an important role. So if anything, a vanilla claiming at the early phase is a town read imo.

However +1 for squid for removing the vote and declaring it as half joke

I agree with this

Vote : No Lynch ? Everyone?

excuse me what

zinger has a vote on mikey which i also don't like. thanks. i'd vote zinger. but my vote's on giri this phase i have to lock it in

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
?
do I really need to hold back when I'm wolfing tho? You've seen me wolf before lol

I mean when every other time you're town and posting non-stop and now you barely have any posts comparatively, then maybe.

Also I've only seen you as scum once I believe and I don't even recall the game or anything about it because it's been so long.

I don't really agree with Minish's point that SMS hasn't been fighting back hard enough on the votes against him, considering that they were all clearly joke votes; if anything, his question actually came off as a bit defensive for that reason.

I don't think they seemed like clearly joke votes, so maybe that's what's swaying my thoughts on it. SMS softed vanilla out of nowhere, and then got votes. To me that makes sense, because it seemed like a weird soft. And since SMS also was unsure if they were joke votes, I'd expect him specifically as town to question them more than he did.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Rag jumping votes really opportunistically makes me a bit suspicious of her. Feels like her scum/3rd party play. But Rag can be kinda unpredictable so I can't say for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom