• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I just love how when my father makes a damned stupid mistake that he verbally berates everyone else as though it was their fault in the first place. Gets me so angry. I hate feeling like this.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I got a cold yesterday, and last night I could hardly sleep because I had to blow my nose every other second. I wake up this morning and feel very tired, and my throat and mouth are dry because I had to breathe through my mouth last night. Still have a runny nose, plus a slight headache.

Yeah, today has not started out very well.

Last edited:
Mehh, it looks like my current pair's left joycon is in the early stage of drifting. Not really affecting my gameplay much yet as far as I can tell, but it's definitely present in the calibration test.

Gotta decide if I should pick up another pair when I go out next week to get Age of Calamity... Lot of money to drop during a trip to the store but I'm gonna have the Thanksgiving weekend without access to playing docked and idk if I wanna deal with drift when I play Age of Calamity...

D

Deleted member 14134

Mehh, it looks like my current pair's left joycon is in the early stage of drifting. Not really affecting my gameplay much yet as far as I can tell, but it's definitely present in the calibration test.

Gotta decide if I should pick up another pair when I go out next week to get Age of Calamity... Lot of money to drop during a trip to the store but I'm gonna have the Thanksgiving weekend without access to playing docked and idk if I wanna deal with drift when I play Age of Calamity...
You'd think that since people have been able to fix it at home with the right tools, Nintendo would have enough quality control to prevent it from being that widespread of a problem.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Went to get brake calipers for my car, salesman was rude and hard to work with, ended up getting the wrong part. I walk up to the counter and say I need calipers for my '03 Impala, and he asks "who makes that?" HOW DO YOU WORK AT AN AUTO PARTS STORE AND NOT KNOW THAT! Gonna have to go back to get a refund and the right part.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Just found out that a thing I often include in my job searching emails is listen on a viral tweets as "one very common mistake people make."

I hate this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom