• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Profile Picture?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Everyone has a different profile picture or avatar for one reason or another, so what or who is in yours, for those who don't recognize them?

Mine is of one of the lead characters in the Trails in the Sky trilogy of JRPGs, Joshua Bright. He's a really well-written character and I love how his and Estelle's story develops over the course of the first and second games in the trilogy.

It's a screenshot of Ridley sniffing a Lip's Stick flower from Smash Ultimate. It's one of my favorite screenshots I've taken while playing Smash.

It was just supposed to be a placeholder until I thought of/made something else to make my avatar but it's been awhile since I changed it and still haven't come up with anything, so I guess he can stick around.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Mine is a random stuffed animal I found at goodwill (it’s actually the main character from the little critter children’s books) holding a toy shotgun I also found at goodwill. I found it one day and decided to leave it on my best friends porch in that pose.

the next day I was talking with him, and he told me that as he was coming back after getting the mail he saw him sitting there and was utterly confused for the rest of the day. He had no idea it was me.

Also this thread is going to feel really silly once we all decide to change our avatars (except for spirit, who I think is bound to that one by like the demonic underworld law or something idk).

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Right now it is Future Trunks in his Super Saiyan Rage form from Dragonball Super. I changed it to this a few months ago when I was watching the show, and planned to change it something else related to the show if another cool moment happened - my avatar captures one of my fave moments from it so far btw. I just haven't found the time to watch the show unfortunately, and I guess I'm too lazy to change my avatar.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
My avatar is Felix from Golden Sun, which my friend drew for me 2 and a half years ago. I don't change my avatar too often, and I don't mind it basically representing me so I've stuck with it and have no intention of changing it any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom