• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
My WiiU pad charger is taking a long time to get here. Hopefully it comes today. I haven’t been able to play any WW or BotW for a week or two. It’s not only games, our Netflix account is on the WiiU, and it can only work with the WiiU pad. My mom’s side of the family is sharing Netflix, so we’re not going to be rude and ask for the sign in code again. We can wait. But it had to happen when we just started to watch LoK....

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
The break room where I get my lunch everyday has been completely blocked off. My only option for lunch now is either to leave the plant and get fast food, or go to the plant cafeteria (which isn’t very appetizing to me). Both of these options are going to take time, and I only have a half an hour for lunch.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The break room where I get my lunch everyday has been completely blocked off. My only option for lunch now is either to leave the plant and get fast food, or go to the plant cafeteria (which isn’t very appetizing to me). Both of these options are going to take time, and I only have a half an hour for lunch.
Make your own lunch??

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
****ing sick of family guilt-tripping me into doing things that aren't even urgent. Yes I will vacuum, no I will not do it right this second. No that does not mean I'm making you do all my work for me it means it's not getting done on your schedule. You ask me to do something, you're making me use my time and energy and I've already agreed to do it by tomorrow so let me ****ing do it when I have energy for it. "I can't do it because of my back problems" did I say I want you to do it instead of me? No. Did I say I'm not going to do it at all? No. Then there's no excuse for the shouting or the guilt-tripping, as if that's gonna suddenly give me energy to burn. For crying out loud.

This is a little problem but it made me really ****ing annoyed. I've been really irritable lately and I don't like it.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom