• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Leafyishere terminated

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Shockingly, Leafyishere channel was terminated.
It's also notable that YouTube may have took his old content into consideration before the ToS and community guidelines were properly laid out. It's unlikely that his channel will be reinstate
RIP Leafyishere

Ninja

Well well well
Who is Leafyishere?

PROGAMER Youtube creator that apparently went from doing let's plays to using his channel for causing drama. He's mocked people with learning disabilities, people with autism, and most recently his account was terminated due to violating YT's community standards of harassment, bullying, and threats. He also had videos taken down for criticizing gender identity.

Had no idea who this person was until I just looked up him on Wikipedia, and frankly, thank goodness he is no longer allowed to have a voice.

PROGAMER Youtube creator that apparently went from doing let's plays to using his channel for causing drama. He's mocked people with learning disabilities, people with autism, and most recently his account was terminated due to violating YT's community standards of harassment, bullying, and threats. He also had videos taken down for criticizing gender identity.

Had no idea who this person was until I just looked up him on Wikipedia, and frankly, thank goodness he is no longer allowed to have a voice.

Eew, good riddance then.

There are much more deserving people on youtube who go unappreciated, it's a shame that people like this clown get the attention.

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
So you basically haven't watched any of his content and decided to link a Wikipedia article that's being edited every hour?
Let me add a few info
He's mocked people with learning disabilities, people with autism,
The first incident was a very sad incident. And I feel sorry for Tommy.
Here's what happened:
Leafy took a video from r/cringe and that video belonged to a YouTuber called TommyNC2010. Apparently, he did a reaction video and it said nothing about his disabilities. Later the Tommy was depressed about the negative attention he got and made a video, in which he revealed the aftermath of the video. Later Leafy made an apology video for his behavior.
He also had videos taken down for criticizing gender identity.
What you're talking about is Leafy reacting to a Milo Stewart video. I can't find the original video. Here's a video of
Daz gaming reacting to the same video
So what did you think about Milo Stewart's video?

Apparently, This is what media did in Pewd's case. They twisted the whole story. In Calvin's case it had been easier.
Here's what JK Rowling tweeted about pewds after seeing a random newspaper article. Her tweet was completely irrelevant
images.jpeg-61.jpg
So a little research is required before commenting about these stuff.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
So you basically haven't watched any of his content and decided to link a Wikipedia article that's being edited every hour?
Let me add a few info

The first incident was a very sad incident. And I feel sorry for Tommy.
Here's what happened:
Leafy took a video from r/cringe and that video belonged to a YouTuber called TommyNC2010. Apparently, he did a reaction video and it said nothing about his disabilities. Later the Tommy was depressed about the negative attention he got and made a video, in which he revealed the aftermath of the video. Later Leafy made an apology video for his behavior.

What you're talking about is Leafy reacting to a Milo Stewart video. I can't find the original video. Here's a video of
Daz gaming reacting to the same video
So what did you think about Milo Stewart's video?

Apparently, This is what media did in Pewd's case. They twisted the whole story. In Calvin's case it had been easier.
Here's what JK Rowling tweeted about pewds after seeing a random newspaper article. Her tweet was completely irrelevant
View attachment 44550
So a little research is required before commenting about these stuff.

Is there much more to it? Sounds like a YouTube personality with some stupid and hateful opinions he wanted to voice was banned from the platform that let him voice them. Doesn't matter what anyone else did, it matters what he did.

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
YouTube personality with a lot of hateful opinions
He literally makes reaction videos of other YouTubers also known as commentary type videos. In all these years never did it seem like he was hating somebody.
What is really the problem is his fan base. They were spamming other creators comment section. I would say he could have controlled his fanbase by saying them to stop doing that.

As for why he was banned, that was fishy neither did YouTube give him strikes nor did they tell him which of his content really broke the rule.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
He literally makes reaction videos of other YouTubers also known as commentary type videos. In all these years never did it seem like he was hating somebody.
What is really the problem is his fan base. They were spamming other creators comment section. I would say he could have controlled his fanbase by saying them to stop doing that.

As for why he was banned, that was fishy neither did YouTube give him strikes nor did they tell him which of his content really broke the rule.

Those commentary videos are fully capable of being some hateful stuff, especially when it's delivered by some hateful people. Unfortunately, fans are often very reflective of the thing they're a fan of, and some opinion pieces on Leafy I've found via interwebbing seem to indicate that he just wasn't a cool dude.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Here is The Gamer From Mars' take on this if anyone is interested. He does these kind of videos a lot when it comes to dead channels or other situations. He used to to game reviews which is how I found his channel in the first place.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I really (don't take this the wrong way) didn't care about users such as him and users like him; too disturbing and too clickbaity. If anything it was just karma catching up to them. I usually call them eDodos because of their manic ignorance and that they are extinct on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom