• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What game do you wish you owned, but don't because it's expensive?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Metroid Fusion, Four Swords, and FSA; not because they’re super expensive, but because GBAs are.
I also want to try Paper Mario: TTYD. Everybody seems to love it.
Chrono Trigger.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I also want to try Paper Mario: TTYD. Everybody seems to love it.
that's a game that I just flat out recommend you find an "alternate" way to play it, those prices are just keeping people from trying it out and of course nintendo isn't going to do jack w/ it
those other games too, but I'm guessing you want a GBA specifically, chrono trigger is on steam as well

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
that's a game that I just flat out recommend you find an "alternate" way to play it, those prices are just keeping people from trying it out and of course nintendo isn't going to do jack w/ it
those other games too, but I'm guessing you want a GBA specifically, chrono trigger is on steam as well
Right, but the Steam version sucks. Honestly, from my research, the best version is the SNES version. While getting a physical copy is a hassle, especially nowadays, you can always just pirate it. Besides, Square Enix is a morally-corrupt gang of scumbags, I'm not giving them a penny.

And, yeah, definitely hope I can afford to play TTYD some day.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Right, but the Steam version sucks. Honestly, from my research, the best version is the SNES version. While getting a physical copy is a hassle, especially nowadays, you can always just pirate it. Besides, Square Enix is a morally-corrupt gang of scumbags, I'm not giving them a penny.

And, yeah, definitely hope I can afford to play TTYD some day.
I thought I heard that they improved the steam version? but yeah, a ROM of it would be the easiest

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd love to own Ys 5 since that's the only Ys game I'm missing. But that would require:

1. Buying a PS2
2. Importing a Japanese copy of the PS2 port which was the most recent edition of the game
3. Downloading a fan translation patch because it's never been localized.

That's a lot of money and effort for a single game. :(

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I REALLY want to buy the full version of Princess Evangile With Happiness because there are text changes in the all ages version, but steam sells you a demo for $40.00 and the official site sells the full one for$80.00! I'm already in debt as it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom