• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Legend/Champion Requirements

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have finally got around to checking for February and have now updated the ranks. Please let me know if you feel that any errors have been made and I am sorry that it took a bit longer than usual this month.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on March activity. Please message me and let me know if you feel that any errors have been made.

There's been some sort of mistake. My champion tag is supposed to be bigger and shinier than everyone else's.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on May activity. Please message me and let me know if you feel that any errors have been made such as you were not added to the role when you think you should have been, this month it is more likely than usual that errors have been made due to an issue with the search index at the moment.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This should be the month that I go gold.

I'd like to thank the peasants that I lord over in Lorule Lounge for providing me with taxes that I've used to hire a team of intelligent gophers to make my 30 monthly posts for me.

This should all be worth it for the gold name.

I've always wondered what you had to achieve that status, but I don't think I have what it takes. Maintaining this rank on a monthly basis is too much work and effort, and I quite frankly lack the creative ability to churn out posts and forums. I'd have to come up with a new idea every week, so at that rate, I may as well be blogging.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I've always wondered what you had to achieve that status, but I don't think I have what it takes. Maintaining this rank on a monthly basis is too much work and effort, and I quite frankly lack the creative ability to churn out posts and forums. I'd have to come up with a new idea every week, so at that rate, I may as well be blogging.
It's literally, on average, one reply a day per month and then posting one new thread on top of that. It's actually ridiculously easy.

I do genuinely find it kind of tricky to maintain. I content myself with making some shorter posts. Nothing wrong with some silly stuff.

You mean like poll posts or just theory forums? Usually, when I post there's something substantial involved like Hyrule's geography or whatnot.

Like, I've been meaning to find out if regions like Holodrum and Labrynna are on the same continent as Hyrule or not.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
You mean like poll posts or just theory forums? Usually, when I post there's something substantial involved like Hyrule's geography or whatnot.

Like, I've been meaning to find out if regions like Holodrum and Labrynna are on the same continent as Hyrule or not.

Not necessarily. Only some of my posts are longer things. Could also just be smaller contributions to others forums, like in gaming or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom