• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was watching someone on YouTube talk about their story of emotional abuse and it opened up some old wounds related to (a) certain family members taking advantage of me and my sister when we were younger.

The problem is, I came to terms with what we went through. I accepted it and while I don't talk to that family member all that often, I still love them. Now part of me feels guilty still loving them and talking to them now that what used to happen is back on my mind. Once I came to terms with it, I was able to continue to establish something of a relationship with that family member, but now that it's resurfaced in my mind I don't really know what to think.

Anyway, what's on my mind is stuff that happened many years ago that watching someone share their story caused to resurface. It's funny when you think certain things are behind you but then the memories can get triggered when you least expect it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
It probably was Dark Cloud, the problem is I was like 4 years old and I only played it for 30 minutes and didn't retain a lot about the game. From the looks of it though, this is probably the only Playstation series that could fit the bill. Thanks for the help, by the way!

Dark Cloud 1 and 2 are absolutely phenomenal, the second is my bar far my most beloved game of the era hell it still stands up, to me at least) to this day, it had dungeon crawling, world building and a kickass story ^^

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
To people who post save files of their games online for other people to use, thanks. Now I don't have to start back from the beginning on Trails in the Sky FC.

And the PC version looks amazing compared to the PSP version.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
A white husky with blue eyes appeared on our front porch and hasn’t left all morning, I think she’s lost, poor thing. We gave her some water and stayed outside with her to keep her company while posting a pic of her online so her owner could find her. I hope they come soon, she seems really sad and lonely. :(

Update! The owner saw the post on Facebook and came to pick up the husky. I’m glad she’s okay now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom