• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

I got a new keyboard and it feels sooo G O O D to type on.

It also lights up which is cool because I make all the keys I like colours I like and all the silly keys no one uses silly colours so they know they're silly.

It can also have it make typewriter noises as I type, which is amazing, but will no doubt drive me insane as soon as I play a game, lol

Oooooh is it one like this?

main-qimg-b69f78b6db961776d8a4fd2c3fc60b09

I've always wanted one of those. I wouldn't get any typing done, I'd just watch it, but I'd enjoy it.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
My fiancee and I visited a dinosaur exhibit. They had Albertosaurus, Dromaeosaurus, a juvenile T. rex, a Pachycephalosaurus, a full grown T. rex skull, a leg of Apatosaurus, Compsognathus, Archaeopteryx, and the focal point was the giant azhdarchid pterosaur, Quetzalcoatlus.

I also got a new shirt, and Judas Priest's Painkiller vinyl that I ordered came in today, with King Diamond's Abigail coming tomorrow.
All in all, a kickass day.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Seeing my town in New Horizons start to actually look like a real town instead of blank slate that it had been since March. I've got five villagers now, the Able Sisters just arrived, and Nook's Cranny and the Resident Services are fully built up now. Thank you time travel.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Remembering this is thing that not only exists but was released internationally to movie theatres and millions of innocent people, lmao

my sweet baby decided to take his first steps today! the day before his first birthday :pikalove:
Congratulations :D :rosa:

Now you'll get to enjoy constantly running after him everywhere as he puts those legs to good use :P

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Seeing some solid weight loss. I’ve had about ten pounds I picked up around the holidays that decided to stick around during quarantine. Good to see it dropping off for summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom