• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You've got all of tomorrow.
Vote: Johnny Sooshi
Not that it matter with the hammer. But. It's the sentiment.
I apologize for going dark. My life has gone up in flames recently.
You're the presumptive vig target if Johnny comes up red, do you have any reason to object to that other than "I'm town, tho :V" we need to consider?

You're the presumptive vig target if Johnny comes up red, do you have any reason to object to that other than "I'm town, tho :V" we need to consider?
If I give you the big anime eyes would that help? Or would that be terrifying?
The daily claim is used, I'm much better at breadcrumbing than softing, I've said what I could in previous posts.
I've got fish to catch in the real world, so my heart isn't all here right now.

funnier6

Courage~
If I give you the big anime eyes would that help? Or would that be terrifying?
The daily claim is used, I'm much better at breadcrumbing than softing, I've said what I could in previous posts.
I've got fish to catch in the real world, so my heart isn't all here right now.
Breadcrumbing is softing though...?

If he doesn't pick anyone or his target dies, don't fully forget about him, please.

It's not likely that he's scum here, but I absolutely don't want to clear him without mechanics when it should be trivial for him to clear himself that way. If he's alive in lylo and he's never proved it, there's no reason to trust him.

If Johnny is red, silver is a good follow up.

In the unlikely case Johnny is green, there's basically no way that minish isn't red.

Funnier is fully cleared the moment a godfather flips.

Jinjo shouldn't be scum based on d2 wagons. Could potentially prove her role if we really needed to.

Cl and fg don't really irk me, even if they're the least solved here. Deku and Lunch both felt light green to me in my iso/the stuff since the sub in and funny has been pretty on point with her reads, especially if Johnny is red here.

You said Deku and CL felt light green but I didn't see anything towny from them. CL's vote on me from last day looked so bad and it looked like an attempt to save Poyzin from getting lynched. From what I remember, you put Deku as town because of the the sub out but I have seen many scum players sub out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom