• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here for now.
Top scum team picks: CL, Johnny, Rubik
Top 3p picks if there is another one: Rubik, FG, Lar
Game claims can be done en mass, right? I'm paranoid and rechecked the rules and I know it doesn't say explicitly not to mass game claim but uhh... I'm paranoid.

funnier6

Courage~
I am here for now.
Top scum team picks: CL, Johnny, Rubik
Top 3p picks if there is another one: Rubik, FG, Lar

Game claims can be done en mass, right? I'm paranoid and rechecked the rules and I know it doesn't say explicitly not to mass game claim but uhh... I'm paranoid.
It’s anime 2 isn’t it

Apparently he never said X-Men.

Shows how much attention we're all paying.

I woke up an hour ago and I did not have my coffee but I did remember someone saying they are from X-Men. I checked just now and Johnny says he is from Sherlock Holmes.

funnier6

Courage~
Go ahead. Doesn't seem like people are picking up on it.
I’m wondering if maybe it’d be best not to get you all that attention but I guess it doesn’t really matter if you don’t mind it

I just don’t want to deal with the sub plot in thread as well as mafia screwing with you or whatever

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m wondering if maybe it’d be best not to get you all that attention but I guess it doesn’t really matter if you don’t mind it

I just don’t want to deal with the sub plot in thread as well as mafia screwing with you or whatever

If we're right today I think we'd be pretty fine with it being outed. I'm surprised it wasn't picked up on before this.

But I also get wanting to keep it under wraps.

funnier6

Courage~
So Minish was responsible for the Giri kill and believes Johnny is the godfather because she shot him last night and it didn’t work, she’s basically the vig for this game though in everything but name

ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom