• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back where we started, are we?
If we still have time, I shall fullfill a thing I said earlier because today did not go as planned and then the site crashed.
Vote: Jinjo
I read your last post in an adorable voice because of your avatar.

I scum read everyone on my wagon. Poyzin, CL, Johnny, Silver, Rubik, and SMS are suspicious. Did you even check interaction and figure out who could be my scum buddy? There is none.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I scum read everyone on my wagon. Poyzin, CL, Johnny, Silver, Rubik, and SMS are suspicious. Did you even check interaction and figure out who could be my scum buddy? There is none.
That's kinda OMGUS.

Do you have any info about your role we can use in case you're the one that dies?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Like, is no one even reading into the fact that Jinjo wanted to claim even though she couldn't and still wants to soft? I don't see that from scum Jinjo.

Kirino

Tatakae
Why are they all piling on all of a second? Like was nothing at all gained from this extension?
Are you using this as a reason not to vote for her?

Besides, there was plenty of discussion and people formed reads and inferences, so that's something.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
These (past) Last Minute Jinkp votes ONLY AFTER JINJO WANTED TO SOFT are pretty gross.

Since Twlight is a thing here I guess it's ok to post but it seems that at this point voting shouldnt really be allowed

I messaged Pen about thd outrage but didn't get a reply. Hope everything's good with him. Also hope he didn't forget us lol.

But yeah Jinjo get to softing already

funnier6

Courage~
These (past) Last Minute Jinkp votes ONLY AFTER JINJO WANTED TO SOFT are pretty gross.

Since Twlight is a thing here I guess it's ok to post but it seems that at this point voting shouldnt really be allowed

I messaged Pen about thd outrage but didn't get a reply. Hope everything's good with him. Also hope he didn't forget us lol.

He’s drunk I think

Also outrage lol

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Mine was before the soft, fwiw.

I waited for a soft to consider an unvote, but Jinjo never gave one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom