• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Don't worry. I will be putting maximum effort into this game.
:suspicious:

Hey look guys I'm digging a tunnel!
I might just vote Mellow Ezlo just to see what comes of it.
I'm operating under the premise of a Mellow and Funnier scumteam presently.

@Town
Would Mellow have said anything if killjoy didn't comment? Can a meta defense be made here?

I feel Mellow would not have made this little push on Rubik if Killjoy didn't also comment.
There is. Funnier can't be scum with Minish from the exchanges I'm reading.
Question
Is Funnier capable of being scum as the top poster?

Honestly, I'm impressed at the sheer dedication to ignore 16 players over 2.

Yeah, this is just bad town play. You're trying to operate with meta reads without using the actual meta. This is just lazy town play (read, bad).

Paraphrasing accomplishments appear to be allowed if you feel the need
Sorting is fine. No reason you shouldn't be able to state a function of a power as a soft, since green check can refer to numerous roles technically.

I'm voting for her and Rag would be willing to as well, which would make three.
I'll flex that.

Unvote
Vote: Jinjo

I tried to read CynicalSquid but there really wasn't enough information to determine anything. Like others, I found his read list fairly weak and derivative, but that could just be a result of him joining so late and rushing to catch up.
Didn't been already say he was looking for a replacement for Squid? Everyone should know he never intended to come back by now
I thought CL was taking over for PanSam

Vote: Jingo

Basically, my reasoning boils down to I haven't been able to find a way to townread him. So, he is likely not town.
Admittedly though I only put one nights work into my reads.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Lunch voting Jinjo is....a thing I suppose

Idk guys at this point I am drained and am content riding the time out and just come back with a fresh mind after night phase.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Lunch voting Jinjo is....a thing I suppose

Idk guys at this point I am drained and am content riding the time out and just come back with a fresh mind after night phase.

It wasn't a hardclaim, to be fair.
Paraphrasing accomplishments appear to be allowed if you feel the need

Do you have like a top 3 would lynch and a top 3 never lynch for me to reference next phase?

CL and Johnny would be the top lynch next phase. Johnny's read on me was because of my tunneling/omgus and that is a really easy read for a scum player to go after. CL's vote on me is because he is not townreading me but I have put effort in scum hunting. What CL is doing is a weak read and this is something I have seen scum do and 3rd lynch would be anyone else who votes me. My top not lynch would be Ezlo and Minish.

Right now the ZD site is loading really slow and I will need to refresh and check the new pages I missed.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I finally ISO Jinjo and the entire website goes down for an hour just to spite me.

Hopefully we have an extra hour to make up for it.

I woke up an hour ago and I skimmed the thread fast. I have been dealing with family problems lately and I have been really disengaged yesterday.

I'm town reading ExLight and Rubik. ExLight's vote on SunFan comes off as too scummy to be scum and his paranoia on players reminds me of his town games I have played with him. From what I remember about scum ExLight is he is very manipulative and I'm not seeing him doing it here. Rubik has way too many posts to the point when I had to iso him. Rubik recklessly voting ExLight and that unvote on ExLight when he pinkie swear looked like town who wanted to believe in ExLight. His post on 348 looks very interesting. What stood out to me was he said he wanted his opinion to be voiced and I like that since town should never be afraid to voice their opinion and they should always give out their thoughts before they die. By the way Rubik, I checked two of ExLight's scum games on bulba and I didn't see him saying pinkie swear.

I am not liking how Sunfan is saying Rubik is scum without providing a reason why. Later on he said Rubik's posts were cardboard and I still didn't understand on what he meant by that. Poyzin not wanting to read the thread is not looking good since town should always read through the thread and develop reads. What kind of play is Poyzin doing? I'm torn on Poyzin since I would expect better play from him and I'm starting to wonder if this is a disengaged town who doesn't care he gets lynched or is this a new scum play he is doing? I remember on bulba scum Poyzin actually put more effort in the game. Ragnarakio is suspicious since I don't understand their play. Why vote SunFan and then all of a sudden switch to ExLight asking him a question and then switch to me. There is no flow in Ragnarakio's play. I have also been concerned about Dawning since I remember town Dawning always gives their thoughts out and he is not doing this here. Did Dawning finally role mafia for the first time?

There are major inactivity from these players and I'm having a hard time on reading them which are naga, Kirino, Giri, SMS, DekuNut.

I don't even remember why I had this post quoted.

Giving reasons for inactivity is more a scum tell than a town tell and it's interesting to me who Jinjo points to in this post.

Jinjo scumread funnier and rag and both now seem pretty protected by claims at this point so I'm more comfortable with a Jinjo lynch than I was before Tristan greened fun.

I think Jinjo will give more info than poy, even though both of them are mild scum leans from me.

Johnny is someone I want to look into more tomorrow. I want to look into minish a bit more too.

Vote: Jinjo

I was hoping for a better post than this but I'm kind of annoyed by the fact that my flow got messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom