• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
a note on what i think is the optimal scum play(tm)

scum want rag and kirino to die (they're most likely town let's not like y'no do the thing where we sus them rn), but they don't wanna be associated with it once they flip. so they'll sit in the bg and watch town combust. but they'll also vote for either kirino or rag, probably as one of the later voters

Tell me why their claim is believable.
"They claimed" is not a real excuse when the claim contradicts their entire playstyle.

i don't know if it's just me but this post really looks like funnier is scum who is fishing for the vig and this reminds me from portal mafia when ExLight was scum who was pr hunting.

funnier said he has never seen me put an exclamation mark on my post, well guess what guys, spongebob mafia hosted by funnier on bulba ended and I put an exclamation mark over there. funniers read on me is literally because of my tone and I learned from one of the best players to never look into a players tone. funnier has been asking me those ridiculous questions that adds nothing to the game. He has been saying I'm scum without providing any reason why. On day 1 he was also saying Rubik and Sun Fan are scum without providing a reason why. I also remembered funnier defended Poyzin on day 1, on day 2 he puts Poyzin on the scum pile but he doesn't vote there when Poyzin had a vote on day 2. At this point it's pretty obvious I am town and if I was scum in this game I would have killed funnier or Rag on N1.

Vote: funnier6

i disagree with this but it looks pure so haha guess what? jinjo is still alright

Tell me why their claim is believable.
"They claimed" is not a real excuse when the claim contradicts their entire playstyle.

remember when xiz claimed and rescinded and re-claimed one-shot vig and you were like "HE HAS TO BE SCUM" and i was like "ha no hold up a min he's town here" and he flipped town and we also flipped town?

BELIEVE

remember when xiz claimed and rescinded and re-claimed one-shot vig and you were like "HE HAS TO BE SCUM" and i was like "ha no hold up a min he's town here" and he flipped town and we also flipped town?

BELIEVE

also just wanna let everyone know that these were direct quotes and outside of zd mml also posts like he's a tween who has just discovered a keypad

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Xiz was ****ing nuts but he was consistantly ****ing nuts at least.

At least there it was pure, anti-town chaos from the jump

Rag and Kirino always look like they're making **** up as they go.

You also didn't answer my question

Xiz was ****ing nuts but he was consistantly ****ing nuts at least.

At least there it was pure, anti-town chaos from the jump

Rag and Kirino always look like they're making **** up as they go.

You also didn't answer my question

ok so first of all there's no cc

second of all there's no cc to what game their role is from

third scum are stupid af to risk like.. half their scum in this risky gambit that ensures they're not making it to endgame

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
ok so first of all there's no cc

second of all there's no cc to what game their role is from

third scum are stupid af to risk like.. half their scum in this risky gambit that ensures they're not making it to endgame

Inactives

Inactives

Depending on their role and how hidden that last scum is this probably isn't as big of a gamble as people are pretending it is.

So that was quite the twist here. I've been molting for the last few hours (Very slow and ow), so I guess I'm happy about the extension gien how much things changed in the last like 20minutes of the original day.

So now the question becomes, do I believe Rubik is scum?
No.
Do I believe he is helping town at this point?
No.
Should I have voted for an extension when I got home from work?
Maybe. I'll lean into that one, I just wanted the day to end. I still want the day to end.
Should I unvote Rag based on current events?
Probably.

Unvote

Does this clear Rag?
Absolutely not. I'm sure we'll be circling back after today.
But back to Rubik. Yes, I'm peeved. It was petty and annoying, and the day could have ended.
So what do I do from here?
I have no idea. To the conspiracy corner? Sure. That seems like a completely logical thing to do at this point.

It's the conspiracy corner you uncultured swine, and it's mine.

Alright, what do I have over here.
Jinjo and Funnier are secretly working together and putting on an amazing show
Rag and Kirino ore actually scumbuds who decided it would be great to fake a lover claim
Rube has actually gone insane
Lar/Jinjo is somehow the leader of the scumring and we've all fallen into his trap
SMS is somehow connected to Lar and they're protecting eachother, which would then link them to those who ask about wooden stars by a very tenuous thread.
We should kill Pen instead and all go home winners.
Again, this is the conspiracy corner. If anything sounds good here, you're probably more insane than I. It's all I have right now.

kill this with fire

i think revisiting johnny is a good idea. someone mentioned that they went under the radar after having a (imo) strong presence at the beginning, and that's something i wanna look at. yeah he could just be busy but at the same time when i went over his contributions when he was present it was pretty fluffy

alright so that's where i'm iso'ing

cool

what's up lunch i'm funnygurl and i'm from flash flash.......... REVOLUTION. along with the big meaniepants lar

Hi. I'm from No Goblins Allowed
With regards to the Johnny case, I found it interesting that he justified his RSV vote on mellow ezlo by saying he had his role in a prior game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom