• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I particulary want to Funny lynch but like, dipping hardcore after the easy work's done is traditional scum funny.

Not 100% but like more then 50% I'd wager.

...She lives in Minnesota, I don't want ti be too demanding all things considered (even of those things are angle-shooty) but if she doesn't come back this extension I'm going to toss her in my scum pile.

Vote Rag

minnesota's like... chilled out now, for the most part. i'm in another twg that i'm also slanking on fwiw. i have today off work and everything but yeah idk i'm having one of those "ain't doing ****" days and have stayed in bed

This is also one of the stronger pieces of evidence that specifically suggests I'm not lying, although you can still WIFOM it. If me and kirino are scum, I would have had no reason to withhold which game i'm from. Simply claiming it upfront when asked would have pulled suspcion off me quicker. The only feasible scum motive for withholding the information is that the scumteam doesn't have two roles in a game with lovers. This would mean if we claimed our game (anime 1) then the real anime 1 player(s) would counterclaim and we'd be outed as liars. Because we haven't been counterclaimed this obviously isn't the case.

The only other alternative is galaxy-brain level WIFOM where i imagined this entire progression and thought it would make my claim more realistic and so only pretended to hesitate to reveal what game i was from. This doesn't really help my play at all though, since as soon as I claim masons as scum I'm ****ing over my own team anyway. If we are scum then me and kirino will almost certainly both be killed/lynched before the game ends. I'd have been much better claiming something like cop because then i could potentially out the real cop and i wouldn't have to risk a scum-mate's life if my bluff is called. I can't really think of a scenario in which claiming masons as scum is better than claiming cop, which is probably why I've never seen it done before.

truly the case

Part of me is considering a Silverfish lynch, based on some really good points FG made about Killjoy. Most notably, the fact that his most confident post was the one in which he voted for Sun Fan, where previously he was asking a lot of questions and giving off clueless vibes. And it seems like a lot of people ignored this point when she made it, but I think it's actually pretty significant.

thank you for believing in me

with what?

lynching me is stupid and i feel like everyone but lar and jinjo understands that

i don't know why SMS is on my wagon really but he's smart enough to understand that its a very anti-town play, and so he's probably either scum or he'll get off it.

The only real evidence i've seen supporting a rubik lynch is that A: he hasn't been putting in much effort (he's been putting in more than most of the game so this makes no sense) and B: he voted for an extension (why is this a scumtell?) so i don't expect him to be lynched either

there's a decent chance funny gurl will generate steam for an SMS wagon if she comes back in time, which is my ideal outcome for the day. If not i imagine everyone will just lazily default back to jinjo.

ok so from what i've read so far, jinjo -------> still nah

i'm hesitant to vote sms now since he did help clear lar. that move doesn't clear sms per se but it was pro-town

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
@Mellow Ezlo I'm very tempted to sat Rubik in both cases because I think he interfered with the lynch for a reason but that seems hella unfair and tunnel-y even to me. I think he was ok with a Rag wagon,earlier in the day even but I'd have to double check. I think Jinjo benefited the most from the extension so if Rag flips green I probably go straight for Rubik/Jinjo and grill them.

If they flip red I start really analyzing the defenders with regards to night info. If not Rubik trying to run defense then idk who the third is. I feel like the other two are slanking if if we decided Rubik/Jinjo ain't in the running. It feels like most of the other conversations been with town.

If Rag/Kirino/Rubik/Jinjo are all town then we're turbo ****ed. Hopefully night actions clear as many of them as possible so we don't have to do a parade of lynches to find out.

minnesota's like... chilled out now, for the most part. i'm in another twg that i'm also slanking on fwiw. i have today off work and everything but yeah idk i'm having one of those "ain't doing ****" days and have stayed in bed

Thats good

So um

Play the game please

@Mellow Ezlo I'm very tempted to sat Rubik in both cases because I think he interfered with the lynch for a reason but that seems hella unfair and tunnel-y even to me. I think he was ok with a Rag wagon,earlier in the day even but I'd have to double check. I think Jinjo benefited the most from the extension so if Rag flips green I probably go straight for Rubik/Jinjo and grill them.

If they flip red I start really analyzing the defenders with regards to night info. If not Rubik trying to run defense then idk who the third is. I feel like the other two are slanking if if we decided Rubik/Jinjo ain't in the running. It feels like most of the other conversations been with town.

If Rag/Kirino/Rubik/Jinjo are all town then we're turbo ****ed. Hopefully night actions clear as many of them as possible so we don't have to do a parade of lynches to find out.

Thats good

So um

Play the game please

*sigh* alright here we go. it's time to brew a pot of coffee

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
@Johnny Sooshi

If a Rubik wagon looks more viable then a Rag one I maaaaaaaay switch at this point.

Also from my experiences mafia NKs don't really point to anyone in practice seem framing people can be easy (just pick one of two people who have been disagreeing and off them)

Hell on FFR mafia almost never ever kill inactives since they hurt town the further the game goes and the actives sometimes get bent trying to Overthink the NK

In a game without too many power roles I've known wolves to just random.org it.

LMFAO ok funnier had a green check anyways. just wanna say i tr'd him before i read the check, therefore i still have good detective skilsl ok bye

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Thanks for the response.

My ISO of Rubik led to a townlean, but if you truly don't see it that way I can fully understand why.

Spoiler alert btw, but I'm slowly going back through the what would have been EoD earlier today and I am beginning to get a better understanding of your state of mind. I haven't decided if I believe it yet, but I completely get where you are coming from, and even I have to admit a Rag lynch could potentially be very informative.

a note on what i think is the optimal scum play(tm)

scum want rag and kirino to die (they're most likely town let's not like y'no do the thing where we sus them rn), but they don't wanna be associated with it once they flip. so they'll sit in the bg and watch town combust. but they'll also vote for either kirino or rag, probably as one of the later voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom