• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally rescinded this on page forty thousand where I said I actually saw where you had opened the game with before, no thanks to you who did not point out that fact on like page five when I said something

spongebob mafia was still ongoing at the time and players are not allowed to talk about ongoing games but now that spongebob is over I can now bring this up.

funnier6

Courage~
And I told you that that's not even what it means. I'm not gonna ask bull**** questions without explaining why I'm asking them in the first place. Because I'm not going to ask a question only for someone to misinterpret why I asked it or run around the explanation I want. It doesn't matter if I still disagree and think you're wrong. I'm asking because I want to see why you think you're right.
If you really want to know, you’ve got to try to understand where I’m coming from. Every time I try to talk to you I get hit with a blasted brick wall and considering I think you’re town and I don’t care if you think I am I don’t feel the need to go the extra mile

funnier6

Courage~
spongebob mafia was still ongoing at the time and players are not allowed to talk about ongoing games but now that spongebob is over I can now bring this up.
You’ve been dead for weeks it wouldn’t have made a difference, though if I highly doubt that is the only example of you posting that since I seemed to recall finding it in Portal mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If you really want to know, you’ve got to try to understand where I’m coming from. Every time I try to talk to you I get hit with a blasted brick wall and considering I think you’re town and I don’t care if you think I am I don’t feel the need to go the extra mile

I CAN'T DO THAT IF YOU WON'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
It kinda does actually.
Also it'd Funnier and I know y'all habe interacted enough for you to have a little more to say then "idk"

are you saying you've never had a harder time reading someone who's posted more than someone who's posted less?

Its not unusual for players to go the full game without doing anything that causes me to read them alignment-wise. I admittedly have a more cynical view of the efficacy of scumtells than most of the people i've played with do.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
are you saying you've never had a harder time reading someone who's posted more than someone who's posted less?
Not really and even if I found the one exception to the rule that doesn't make your statement true.

Its not unusual for players to go the full game without doing anything that causes me to read them alignment-wise
This shouldn't be applicable to how funnier has been posting

It just seems like you're not even trying here

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Why don't you care what she thinks about you? Do you care what anyone thinks of you?

funnier6

Courage~
Why don't you care what she thinks about you? Do you care what anyone thinks of you?
I have an alignment indicative claim so considering my ace in the hole it doesn’t really make a difference

Yeah I know wow funnier using CLAIMS to defend yourself but I don’t have any reason to not be blunt

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This is mainly the post I started town reading him on

I just read back his last scum game with me in Scooby doo and I think theres a big difference between his posts there and here, he apparently does have more posts in Fate as town but heck if I'm going through that game without an ISO function

The point is if he's scum he's playing really really well but at the same time it's really well for town Johnny too so thats where you get the pause
He literally scumread me, voted ex for no reason, then me (his scumread) had to call him on it for him to actually pay enough attention to his actual read to vote for the person he claimed to suspect. This was pure sloppiness from not actually caring about his reads, I don't see how this points to him being town.

His reasons for voting me at the time were that he alleged that the mindset of not wanting to lynch a strong player d1 without a good case always comes from scum. This makes zero sense.

He also alleged that my town play is more urgent, which doesn't really make sense to me as a case.

What part of this post is good play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom