• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake ass claims my dudes
This is why there was hesitation in claiming a partner, because when you actually have a mason bud you town read them always

This isn't something you say about your mason bro at EoD

Unvote
Vote: Ragnarokio

OMG nice catch! So I did correctly scum read Rag. Rag said her mason is Kirino but on day 1 she said Kirino would look bad and this is inconsistent on what Rag is saying.

Vote: Ragnarokio

funnier6

Courage~
Because kirino thinks its a good idea I'll just go ahead and claim game now. I'm fron anime mafia 1. This should probably explain why i was hesitant to claim earlier and also why i threw random shade on kirino earlier in the game (i also townread him for no reason earlier today, which was intended as a crumb in the event that my wagon took off ahead of SMS's)
That’s better

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
That’s better

i shouldn't have had to claim it today, town would have been better off i hadn't and it wasn't worth lynching me given what i had already claimed.

Kirino

Tatakae
They've claimed lovers hold it geeze.

Please stop voting for them unless you're from anime mafia 1.
I think this makes it obvious why we didn't want to reveal game and why we might have distanced ourselves from each other. It should also be obvious why we claimed masons.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Because kirino thinks its a good idea I'll just go ahead and claim game now. I'm fron anime mafia 1. This should probably explain why i was hesitant to claim earlier and also why i threw random shade on kirino earlier in the game (i also townread him for no reason earlier today, which was intended as a crumb in the event that my wagon took off ahead of SMS's)

Bull****
Mason is like the easiest role for wolves to fake especially if you believe you know who can check on you to kill in the night (SMS)

You've been caught, period

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Bull****
Mason is like the easiest role for wolves to fake especially if you believe you know who can check on you to kill in the night (SMS)

idk if i've ever seen wolves fakeclaim mason tbh because if one of you get lynched or killed then the other is confscum. its an innately risky claim and not one that makes sense except for as a risky gambit or when the game is close enough to over that there won't be time to confirm it easily.

What about my behaviour do you think contradicts my proposed narrative?

Kirino

Tatakae
Bull****

The sole piece of evidence you have is one sentence from Rag where she cast hypothetical shade on me, even though she had an obvious reason to do so. And you're now willing to lynch the lovers on that basis. You're being ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom