• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you have cameras in your house?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well I've been watching paranormal activity lately and all you see is camera's. So this gave me an idea. Do you have camera's in or around your house? No, I don't ask for ghosts stuff :P Just if you have camera's :)
My answer to my own question is no.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a small Canon photo/video camera that I never use anymore and obviously my phone camera, plus the built in webcam in my computer and a dashcam that I keep forgetting to set up. But as for like cameras installed to constantly run a feed in or outside my house? Nah, ain't got none of those, though my old place would have benefitted from a decent surveillance system.

I own a camera, it's really old and doest connect with anything and doesn't have much internal memory and, to be honest, is fairly crap...

So yes, but also no because it barely works. Haha.

(side note, a friend of mine dropped his popcorn all over himself when he went to see Paranormal Activity because he got so scared)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
for house cameras, nah, I don't think it's something that's ever gonna be a part of any house I live in

for personal cameras, also nope, we had a spongebob themed camera some years back but that thing is long gone

Cfrock

Keep it strong
We have cameras on phones and laptops, but outside of those the only camera we have would be in the Alexa. I hate it. Always watching me. Listening to me. Waiting to try and sell me something based on my thoughts and eyeball movements...

Ninja

Well well well
I have a baby camera that lets me check in on her if I’m not home but otherwise no. I would like to purchase two security cameras though, one for the backyard, and the other facing towards the front of the interior of the house. Maybe one for the upstairs loft too.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a few old canon cameras laying around but generally find my iPhone camera to be good enough for any case in which I need a picture given that I don't need to take any professional level shots.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the only camera i have in my house is the one built into my laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom