• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

It is now mandatory in the UK to wear face masks on public transport after the government said a couple of months ago that they provided no protection for you or others...

And all I can think of is that people with mask fetishes are going to be loving life.

There's a show called The Umbrella Academy based on a comic book written by MCR's Gerard Way and it's bloody crap!

Yet when I look into it, the show has really high ratings and high viewer numbers (45 million+) and everyone is excited for season 2.

How?! Honestly, how?!

It's crap! It's bloody awful!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
It is now mandatory in the UK to wear face masks on public transport after the government said a couple of months ago that they provided no protection for you or others...

And all I can think of is that people with mask fetishes are going to be loving life.
Yea im wondering how tje heck im gonna communicate with my drs and nurses..

Yea im wondering how tje heck im gonna communicate with my drs and nurses..

It's stupid because the people making the rules are the ones that don't need to follow them.

They aren't going to stand in line outside of a shop in the rain for medicine or food, they're not going to wear masks on transport because they have their private methods.

Yet we have to suffer it all. And they don't care about someone like you who would need to lip read or hear clearly.

Stupid people.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's stupid because the people making the rules are the ones that don't need to follow them.

They aren't going to stand in line outside of a shop in the rain for medicine or food, they're not going to wear masks on transport because they have their private methods.

Yet we have to suffer it all. And they don't care about someone like you who would need to lip read or hear clearly.

Stupid people.

I do understand the issues masks pose with trying to lip read, and it's unfortunate.

But don't you think not potentially killing people is a better thing to prevent? It may cause some inconveniences, but I'm sure that in spaces like doctor's offices they would allow for accommodations for deaf people, like potentially removing masks for lip reading.

But in public where lots of people are definitely not going to wear a mask unless it's mandatory, it's helpful for potentially saving lives. I have pretty bad asthma myself and thankfully I haven't had to go out yet. But if I do have to it would be a lot safer with everyone wearing masks so that there's less risk of me possibly catching it and ending up in the hospital or worse.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Thought about how much 2020 sucks in comparison to 2019.

At this time in 2019, I had done so many amazing things. Going to Germany, registering on ZD and posting my game here, played Sekiro and Persona 4, listened to Castles and seeing BotW2.

Now, ever since I came home from Tokyo, the only really happy memory I can think of over the top of my head is playing FF7 Remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom