• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Crossovers Of Your Choice

What series of games would you like to see Zelda characters in?

And vice-versa are there any characters of other series' you would like to see in the Zelda games?

Whether it would be as a fully fledged crossover game or even just as a cameo.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Fire Emblem and Zelda would be a pretty cool crossover, not gonna lie. I'd like to see more Nintendoverse crossovers overall. We've had crossover events like Link in Mario Kart but how many actual crossover games are there? We should get more of those.
Speaking of crossover events Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros style would be amazing. Each level or section could be a different world but that is a topic for another thread that I feel like I made a few years ago.

I actually think an XCOM x Legend of Zelda would work well.
You wouldn't need guns like Mario+Rabbids did. You could do it on a slightly larger scale with actual weapons from Hyrule. You have bombchus, thrown bombs, arrows, magic etc etc for ranged weapons and a whole host of melee attacks as well.

Oh, I'd also like to see Zelda and Link in a sequel to ARMS, there's some really good fan art of how they could look.

5kc7uk1myy821.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom