• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I ended up buying a 12 month subscription to Nintendo Switch Online, since I was using the trial but ended up using it every day with AC:NH, so I figured I might as well just get it for an entire year.

Ninja

Well well well
Just dropped about $4,000 on a renovation for my home. Building a covered patio, 22ft wide by 12ft long. It'll cover most of my backyard, and will be an amazing investment, especially in this desert heat. It'll provide some good shade for bbq's and for when my daughter can play in the future.

I've been wanting to do this for awhile and I think every house would benefit from one.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've recently acquired three particular Zelda decorations I've wanted for quite some time:

IMG_2219_2.jpg

The Master Sword is a lamp, and I think they all look fantastic together in the dark:

IMG_2215_2.jpg

I don't have the shelf space for them just yet since I've moved house, but I'm hoping to eventually be able to display all my Zelda stuff together, with a special spot for all the Twilight Princess merchandise.

I've recently acquired three particular Zelda decorations I've wanted for quite some time:

View attachment 43325

The Master Sword is a lamp, and I think they all look fantastic together in the dark:

I don't have the shelf space for them just yet since I've moved house, but I'm hoping to eventually be able to display all my Zelda stuff together, with a special spot for all the Twilight Princess merchandise.

Oooooh, I have that Link :)
I wanted Ganondorf too but have never seen him in real life to buy him.

Looking good <3

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

View attachment 43325

I think id be scared of them in tje dark...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

View attachment 43325

Ooh, looks very nice!! TP’s your favorite game then? It’s mine :)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Oooooh, I have that Link :)
I wanted Ganondorf too but have never seen him in real life to buy him.

Looking good <3

I bought them both online separately, but it took a while to find them for a decent price. Neither of them came with the box, which I think helped dip down the cost a bit. Damn shame they never made a TP Zelda.

Ooh, looks very nice!! TP’s your favorite game then? It’s mine :)

Heck yeah! I'm really hoping I can find the Figmas of TP Link and Zelda soon.

I bought them both online separately, but it took a while to find them for a decent price. Neither of them came with the box, which I think helped dip down the cost a bit. Damn shame they never made a TP Zelda.

Heck yeah! I'm really hoping I can find the Figmas of TP Link and Zelda soon.

Yeah it's such a shame there's no Zelda. There's a First For Figures one but bloody hell she's expensive.

I have the Figmas. I was really lucky to find the both of them, they came to £70ish together at the time, but since then I've only never seen them below £100.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My most recent purchase was a set of batteries for my mouse and keyboard. And Ratchet & Clank for the PS4.

And, if it counts, I brought home a Baconator while I was out today.

Ninja

Well well well

New dining set, and gas griddle came in this week. Soooo much more fun and better tasting food than the grill in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom