• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What odd/funny/interesting quirks do you have IRL?

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
(Almost) Anytime someone calls my name, I spin to face them and say, "I didn't do it!" And there's also the more elaborate, "I didn't do it, and if I did, it wasn't that big of a deal, and if it was, I didn't mean it, and if I did, you deserved it!"

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
idk if anyone else does this when they're drawing, but sometimes when i'm sketching a face, I'll make the expression that's on the face in real life, like if I'm drawing someone with a serious/angry face, people that happen to glance at me will see this intense expression on my face while I'm staring at my drawing lol

sometimes i even start muttering words the character says if it is from a scene in my mind haha

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
This^ I also use plates and spoon XD

And I also have low tolerance for dumbass jokes and even lower tolerance for people who laugh at em.

When I'm in a happy mood, I tend to reply with songs.

I always eat food in the order less spicy-more spicey, not crispy-crispier

My hands automatically hurls a pebble at the sight of cats and Palamalai or Kollimalai breeds of cows.

Whenever I go to a park, I take pull ups in kids' monkey bar.

Whenever I see a friend, I slap their backs as a friendly gesture. Sometimes they're even startled.

I often tend to feel that I'm closer to my gals than guys and tend to share more stuff with em

I widen my eyes and try to look innocent in front of my teachers. I've even escaped punishments XD

I speak to myself when I'm stressed.

When I'm at the pool I'm reluctant to come out not only in summer but at all season.

You know the sort of books that have less pages and are slender? I spin them using my middle finger.

That's it I could think of now
throwing rocks at animals? nice. glad to see we have another member who’s admitted to animal abuse.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Every time I drink a whisk(e)y, be it Irish, scotch, or bourbon, because, I'm a nerd, I always smell it before drinking it.

Sometimes when drinking whisk(e)y, if I like the taste, I'll let it sit in my mouth to make my tongue tingly. :)

I crack my joints all the time, because it feels so good.

Of course, I stroke my beard all the time, but that's a given.

Reactions: Dio

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
So would you all be excited to clean cow dung lying in front of your house everyday?
I certainly wouldn’t abuse an animal over it. That’s life, they’re animals and they go to the bathroom like anything else. Same with cats, though I’m sure you have a different, but equally ridiculous reason for throwing rocks at them too. Grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom