• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm Echo's Video and Content Post!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Hey didnt think going bowless wouldnt work!! Haha

I'll be honest, I wasn't sure I'd even be able to try it without a bow to fire the arrows, so I was surprised when Sidon just didn't give a crap! It made for an interesting turn of events, that's for sure :dealwithit:

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
New video, available now! (click here!) This week I spent a lot of time messing around with the Giant Horse from the Taobab grasslands, and managed to kill all sorts of stuff with it!

Subtitles are up as usual for those who need them, and I will be releasing another video this weekend with a 1-on-1 Giant Horse vs. Red Lynel fight!

Thanks for watching :)

Last edited:

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I know, right?? He's a goofy guy! Thanks :) I hope the audio is smoother and the various minor special effects (zoom, slowmo, speed up) add to the experience: those are thanks to my fancy editing software!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Alright friends, it took nearly 19 hours of work in a single day yesterday, but I finally managed to BOTH glitch the Giant Horse (Gigantes!) up onto Ploymus Mountain to fight the red Lynel, AND defeat it (despite the Master Mode HP regen) without Link dealing a single point of damage, AND get the video put together!

Drumroll please! .......BAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjWv1cqkD8

I'm really proud of this one, given the time crunch. Give it a look! And @Dizzi subs are ON! :)

Last edited:

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Epic video. I love me a great ragdoll, and the one in the two minute mark was hilarious.

Poor horse though :(

Also mad respect for working so hard :) keep it up!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Epic video. I love me a great ragdoll, and the one in the two minute mark was hilarious.

Poor horse though :(

Also mad respect for working so hard :) keep it up!

Thanks! I, too, love a good ragdoll - it's actually really difficult for me to not throw one into every single video! The ones in this video were among some of the best to be sure, and getting thrown halfway down the mountain only to get THUNDERSTRUCK by that insane Lynel accuracy was the best one I've had yet on my playthrough.

I did give him a whole stack of delicious carrots! He deserved it after dying more than 50 times :gno:

It's the small bits of positive feedback like this that really make it worth it. I'll keep it up so long as you keep enjoying the content!

"You better get used to--" *zzzzzzap!* "a lot of that..." lmao.

2:54 is one hell of a collision. Haha.

Good video. Nice to see the giant horse (Ganonhorse) getting some love.

I do very much love Ganonhorse, it's just a dang shame you can't teleport him with the Ancient Armor! I'll be putting out a bit of a "how to bring giant horse anywhere" video covering the frankly absurd glitching I had to do to get him up there for the video. It was actually so tough, I considered making a Normal Mode file just to find a Red Lynel in a more accessible location...

I'm glad you enjoyed the video and ragdoll collisions and stuff. I also appreciate the feedback, it's nice to give me an idea of what my people want! (And you guys here are definitely my people!)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Finally got to watch it, was rather busy yesterday, and didn’t get a chance to see it, but man, this video was amazing lol

Around the 2 min mark where he fell down the whole mountain was hilarious!! It killed me

Poor gigantes...glad you fed him those carrots! :)

Why don’t you have more views?! This was amazing!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Finally got to watch it, was rather busy yesterday, and didn’t get a chance to see it, but man, this video was amazing lol

Around the 2 min mark where he fell down the whole mountain was hilarious!! It killed me

Poor gigantes...glad you fed him those carrots! :)

Why don’t you have more views?! This was amazing!

I'm glad you enjoyed! I do honestly believe it's one of my best videos :) Gigantes really can be quite feisty when provoked, and he definitely deserved those carrots!

As for why I don't have many views, that's the unfortunate part of being small on YouTube. In order to get a lot of views, you either need to get shared by viewers or promoted by Youtube suggestions to drive traffic (or you need to get really lucky). If you don't get any of those things, growth will be really slow even if your stuff is good simply because nobody actually sees it... So the goal is to either make stuff that's so good that people share it with their friends and it spreads that way or even "goes viral", or stay consistent and hope that YouTube starts to promote you over time as you grow.

So far I've been doing the second thing, getting a small handful of subscribers (1-3) a week and with view counts growing very slowly across the board. My Korok Leaf video just got a big boost from being shared yesterday, so I'm hopeful that will turn into another few subs and more chances for YouTube to promote my stuff.

I would love to grow obviously (you need 1000 subs and 4000 hours of annual watch time to be eligible to make money off the videos and "become a YouTuber") but if it stays small that's OK too, I think it's fun and I really like making videos for my small fanbase. You guys are the best!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Are you planning to do a Baldur video? We'll love that

Uhh, I must be WAY out of the loop here; what's a Baldur video? Is it somehow related to this photo of Pewdiepie? If you'd love that then I'd be more than willing to do it!

Do you mean just a video about Baldur's Gate?

EDIT: I understand now! You saying Pewds got insanely lucky doing basically the same thing I'm doing; went Viral, got big, and BAM hugest star on youtube some years later (right?)

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Uhh, I must be WAY out of the loop here; what's a Baldur video? Is it somehow related to this photo of Pewdiepie? If you'd love that then I'd be more than willing to do it!

Do you mean just a video about Baldur's Gate?
The boss battle in God of War. I think you've one or two videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom