• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Bullet time stopped working!

Has anyone experienced this? I first noticed when gliding by some lizalfos and used the trigger to pull the bow. I just pulled it out as I fell to the ground. Then I teleported to a tower to get something I need. I tried the wind bomb and same thing. I just fell to my death with bow in hand. Then I opened up a manual save and it worked fine, but it was from an earlier state, which I'm not too keen on backtracking to. When I opened up the other file again, my bullet time is still broken. Can I fix this?

At first I thought maybe it was something to do with master mode because the lizalfos blew it's horn. I thought maybe because it had alerted the camp, I couldn't use bullet time in the vein of making it harder. But jumping off a tower killed that theory. And Link.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Has anyone experienced this? I first noticed when gliding by some lizalfos and used the trigger to pull the bow. I just pulled it out as I fell to the ground. Then I teleported to a tower to get something I need. I tried the wind bomb and same thing. I just fell to my death with bow in hand. Then I opened up a manual save and it worked fine, but it was from an earlier state, which I'm not too keen on backtracking to. When I opened up the other file again, my bullet time is still broken. Can I fix this?

At first I thought maybe it was something to do with master mode because the lizalfos blew it's horn. I thought maybe because it had alerted the camp, I couldn't use bullet time in the vein of making it harder. But jumping off a tower killed that theory. And Link.

Dumb question, but are you running out of stamina? The bullet time depends on your stamina meter to function.

Ha ha, no. But speaking of dumb, I realized I did in fact run out of arrows. Switching to ice arrows made it work! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom