• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Don Verdean 3/10. Basically a guy fakes up historical evidences to promote faith in religion. Absolute nonsense about Goliath's skull.
Please don't watch it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Insidious (first movie) 6/10. Very predictable, visuals are way too dark so half of the time you hear screams but don't see a ****. The story itself wasn't that bad if they did something more to it. Yeah, making Insidious 2, 3 and 4. But that's not what I meant :P

The conjuring 2/10. Very over the top. Again, way too many dark visuals, again a basement (always the basements eh )

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
After The Rise of Skywalker came out on iTunes, I decided to do a sequel trilogy marathon, and here's how it turned out

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 7/10
Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 6/10
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 5/10

In other words, they get progressively worse with each installment. The first movie is actually quite enjoyable, the cast is likable and it feels like you're on a journey. Nothing to write home about, but at the very least, it's a good watch. The Last Jedi suffers from more major issues, such as a monotonous plot, filler content and some jarring tonal changes. The Rise of Skywalker rests it's case by introducing a hat-trick of some of the lamest plot twists I've ever seen.

Overall a meh trilogy. At least the prequels had a concrete vision behind them.

Midsommar - Loved the way it was shot, hard to watch too. All the weirdness got a bit tiring at points though. 7/10

Had me a marathon.

Kong: Skull Island - 8/10
Much better than I expected it to be with some incredibly beautiful shots and it didn't hold back on the monster action.

Godzilla (2014) - 8/10
Lots of tension and a great way to do a Godzilla film. Also a good way to kick off the Monsterverse. Not enough enough of the big lad though.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters - 8/10
Great action and an all-star kaiju cast with Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan and Ghidorah. I love the references to the Destoroyah finale. The human side of things with the magic macguffin is weak though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom