• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm Echo's Video and Content Post!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Hello all, this thread will be a home for my videos. I'm currently aiming for weekly or semi-weekly releases as real life allows, so keep an eye out here!

I have a content and ideas thread made for ZD member input here! Please use it, I have LOADS of games and gaming experience and want to share it with everybody. You can help me do that! Don't be shy! PMs are always welcome as well, I want to talk with you about what you love in videogames and what you want to see content for!

Here is a simple link to my main channel, I'll be posting videos here as I finish them. If you want to discuss the video, you can comment on the youtube video, comment on my Zelda Dungeon status thread for each video, message me directly, comment on this thread, or comment in my content and ideas thread! (Linked above and in my sig).

I wish you all the best and happy gaming!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
New video is up here! This time I take on the ultimate laser bird, Vah Medoh, in a short-but-sweet compilation. Featuring guest appearance by the real life actual Falco Lombardi, Who Can Be A Real Jerk Just Like In Star Fox.

Fair warning, some language and Breath of the Wild story spoilers.

Let me know how you liked it, I really had fun making this one. Turns out, Lynel could easily rule the kingdom just on the strength of their weapons alone!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Yaaaay funny vid!!
Thank you thank you *Bows* I try! I've actually got a ton of content available, the biggest slowdown has been getting it organized and voice-overed. Since the content is already collected, though, I should be able to get another video or two done this week possibly :)

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Alright folks, the video is uploaded (and subtitled as usual!) If you have any feedback, I would love to hear it! :)

I have a new editing software downloaded that I'm gonna fiddle around with, upgrading from Windows Movie Maker (which is the video editing equivalent of Microsoft Paint) so my new stuff should be a little more polished!

Also, I'm running low on Breath of the Wild content as I've progressed more than halfway through the game. If you have anything you want to see or think would be worth a trick setup, please let me know in my video suggestions thread!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I finally wrangled my new editing software into line for a new video, click here!!!

The audio should be much, MUCH cleaner now as the new stuff has a proper audio mixer. Additionally, I was able to use some speed up/slow down technology and "dynamic zoom" as a trial run here.

I hope you can enjoy this newer, quality-er video, wherein I mess around with the Zora quest to defeat Vah Ruta! (And @Dizzi subtitles are processing as I type this so they should be up within a half hour of the post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom