• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
My mom’s friend has a neighbor who has a dog. The thing is, they put their large dog in this tiny kennel in their backyard. They’re abusing their dog. My mom’s friend has tried calling animal helping lines but they won’t help. It’s so sad that they have a dog and don’t even take care of it. Mom’s friend even had to go out there and feed it sometimes, it was starving. She decide to write a article to put in our local news paper. I hope it makes a difference :(

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
My mom’s friend has a neighbor who has a dog. The thing is, they put their large dog in this tiny kennel in their backyard. They’re abusing their dog. My mom’s friend has tried calling animal helping lines but they won’t help. It’s so sad that they have a dog and don’t even take care of it. Mom’s friend even had to go out there and feed it sometimes, it was starving. She decide to write a article to put in our local news paper. I hope it makes a difference :(
has anyone tried the town’s animal control? they have to go out if abuse is suspected. that’s just beyond horrible. there’s some seriously sick people in the world

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
has anyone tried the town’s animal control? they have to go out if abuse is suspected. that’s just beyond horrible. there’s some seriously sick people in the world

I don’t know. She just told me what I said early today. She’ll come back next Sunday and I can ask her. I hope that article she writes will help. I’ve seen the dog before when I visit. She just is stuck in this cage in their backyard with a kennel in it with alittle food and water. Who seriously gets a dog and just puts it in a cage forever. It’s so sad... :(

They don’t deserve that sweet dog.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
:( I was trying to fall asleep yesterday and I randomly started thinking about Geoffrey. He’s is my cat that died because I accidentally left him outside one night, and he got attacked by a dog. That happened two years ago...

I broke down and cried in bed for a few minutes, because I couldn’t get him out of my head. The way I held him as we went to the vet, and he looked at me and meowed the Whole way there. I told him it was going to be alright, but it wasn’t.... and we left him to there to put him down, made me so sad...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
:( I was trying to fall asleep yesterday and I randomly started thinking about Geoffrey. He’s is my cat that died because I accidentally left him outside one night, and he got attacked by a dog. The happened two years ago...

I broke down and cried to bed for a few minutes, because I couldn’t get him out of my head. The way I held him as we went to the vet, and he looked at me and meowed the Whole way there. I told him it was going to be alright, but it wasn’t.... and we left him to there to put him down, made me so sad...
Im sad now...im sure he was comforted by you...

:( I was trying to fall asleep yesterday and I randomly started thinking about Geoffrey. He’s is my cat that died because I accidentally left him outside one night, and he got attacked by a dog. That happened two years ago...

I broke down and cried to bed for a few minutes, because I couldn’t get him out of my head. The way I held him as we went to the vet, and he looked at me and meowed the Whole way there. I told him it was going to be alright, but it wasn’t.... and we left him to there to put him down, made me so sad...

:hug: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom