• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link or Kirby?

True, but keep in mind I was going by the assumption that inhaling Link is like inhaling multiple enemies with different abilities, so yeah that was why I even bothered with the ability thing. I knew that no other enemy would come along for Kirby to suck up, but rather I treated Link as a near infinite source of multiple enemies with different abilities.

Alright, but how long would Kirby with 1 random item of Link's survive against Link's average 11 items? What good would the lone sword do against Link's other sword plus his shield? I've never seen Kirby with more than one ability at once (assuming this isn't SS:cool:, so he must have a maximum of one copy ability on hand. I know Kirby can have abilities with more than one attack, so Kirby could get Link's full arsenal. But as I said with my Skills Mastery Theory, Kirby would have to be as versatile a warrior as Link is. Kirby is only good with Link's Hammer, Bombs, and Sword, and Link is good with spells, swords, bombs, hookshots, bow and arrows, boomerangs, fire/ ice rods, etc.

Also, Kazumi, your point is rather silly. SSB has already made Link invulnerable to digestion, and if that's not good enough for you, what about the revival fairies and iron boots?

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
From what everyone says I think Link would win but I've never played a Kirby game all the way through so I don't know what he can do but it seems Link wins :)

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Another abilty Kirby sometimes has is combining two powers i.e. a cutting type power and flame creates a flaming buster sword. If this is taken into account Kirby could have some interesting abilities like say a bomb-hook, bladed boomerangs, etc and if Kirby can access say Din's fire and Naryu's Love for a fiery shield Link would have some difficulty.

Another abilty Kirby sometimes has is combining two powers i.e. a cutting type power and flame creates a flaming buster sword. If this is taken into account Kirby could have some interesting abilities like say a bomb-hook, bladed boomerangs, etc and if Kirby can access say Din's fire and Naryu's Love for a fiery shield Link would have some difficulty.

OBJECTION! Like the essences, this would allow Link to use any of his items (minus pickups of course) from any of his games. The bomb hook is easy to block and doge, the blade boomerang would be too heavy for throwing (not to mention the curves in the boomerang would weaken the blade), and the flameshield can be
a)sucked up by the gust jar
b)blown out by the whirlwind/deku leaf
c)put out by a couple melted ice arrows
Not to mention, the flameshield has the Nayru's love attribute of having only a certain amount of time before dying. So ha, ha, and ha.

Let's see: A pink ball and Link? Hm...Link wins!:) Seriously,you can't ask this to a Zelda site:lol:

Despite my entire dedication to proving Link as the superior warrior in this, that doesn't change Link's odds by much.

Also, if any of you want to argue that Kirby can win without abilities, you're crazy; the slidekick is just for plowing through fleets of weak enemies and the puff is... a breath of air. Since I've also terminated the notion of Kirby's power's being all that good, Kirby is undoubtably the weaker contender.

KirbyNukem.png

'Nuff said.

O

OrlovYan

Kirby wins, in Kirby 64, he can combine 2 powers into one, which means that by inhaling link and\or his powers give him a larger arsenal(all the availeble combinations of an averege of about 11 weapons+ the 11 weapons themselves), the only drawback is that he can use only one power at a time, but it's not a problem because kirby can simply inhale link again(and before someone jumps and says that he will be vurnable, think about it, link cant charge kirby or attack him because kirby will get his weapons from him or his projectiles)

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Guys, have you ever plsyed Squeak Suad? Kirby has portable abilites so he could use any abilities, not just the ones link provides him with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom