• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Unfortunately, I was banking on there being more chances to no lynch after this so we could force sms to target someone, which would ensure that we could get a result where he targets someone and we could observe whether or not that target died. Unfortunately we don't have that, but this is the best result we have.

Kirino went hard after the scum team using his results. He's proven it's likely he has the ability he claims to have.

Tristan is unlikely to be scum if kirino is town.

This leaves you, sms, who has a claim that cannot be proven.
I'm telling you you're going to lose the game if you take this easy route. I don't think I could fake this much activity as scum. I'm not some Mafia mastermind that would tell a scumbud to waste a night action to target me. I really want us to win this. If my posts don't reflect a concerned Townie trying to solve this game than I should honestly just give the game up because I don't think I've posted this much before and racked my brains as much before for a game.

Hell, look back to twilight after we lynched Poyzin, I feel like all that extra posting he did was to try baiting real townies that were present into buying that the game was over, revealing that they don't have scum oversight. I honestly did think the game was over when we lynched Poyzin, I couldn't fake that reaction.

Unfortunately, I realize Kirino looks better and set up his claim better. His deep wolf infiltration is just too strong right now. All I can do is vote for him and hope you come to your senses. Like, I don't know what more to say... I did my best for Town but if my fellow Townies want to hand the game over, I can't do much if their mind is set. At least I can bask in the fact that I did solve the game, lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
With that, I'm probably just not going to post anymore. After 218 posts I just have nothing more to say. I guess my last question is @Rubik did you get to pick who your redirect targeted? The two redirects were me and another Townie, correct? I can't remember. Anyway, if your redirect was preset, do you honestly think it'd let you redirect to a Mafioso?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
With that, I'm probably just not going to post anymore. After 218 posts I just have nothing more to say. I guess my last question is @Rubik did you get to pick who your redirect targeted? The two redirects were me and another Townie, correct? I can't remember. Anyway, if your redirect was preset, do you honestly think it'd let you redirect to a Mafioso?
I chose my targets.

@Mellow Ezlo - What are your thoughts?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Everything lines up for SMS to be the last scum. Minish planted seeds on him early on for a potential bus opportunity later (even voting him) and now his claim is the only one not to have been verified.

Kirino's last two Tracker results were easy to fake but his claim really does hold up, especially in regards to my Doc kill.

The only thing making me hesitant to vote SMS is that Soneji roleblocked him, though @Rubik if you chose your targets, and SMS was one of them, did you target him the same night he was apparently roleblocked by Soneji? If yes, he will be my vote for sure. No more no lynches, no more chances for night actions to prove themselves, so it's all or nothing at this point, and everything considered SMS really does look the worst.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Everything lines up for SMS to be the last scum. Minish planted seeds on him early on for a potential bus opportunity later (even voting him) and now his claim is the only one not to have been verified.

Kirino's last two Tracker results were easy to fake but his claim really does hold up, especially in regards to my Doc kill.

The only thing making me hesitant to vote SMS is that Soneji roleblocked him, though @Rubik if you chose your targets, and SMS was one of them, did you target him the same night he was apparently roleblocked by Soneji? If yes, he will be my vote for sure. No more no lynches, no more chances for night actions to prove themselves, so it's all or nothing at this point, and everything considered SMS really does look the worst.

It was the same night, yeah.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I feel a lot more confident about this knowing that you redirected an action onto SMS the night Soneji was seen as blocking him. It's too much of a coincidence if SMS isn't scum. If he isn't, then gg Kirino, but in this situation we have to go with who is most likely to be scum based on all the information we have, and SMS was using the Soneji roleblock situation as the primary basis of his defense. With a very plausible explanation for that having been revealed, he really doesn't have anything indicating he is town. So yeah, I really feel like we won this.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unfortunately it's the best I can do given that we don't have additional days.

If we had more nights, we could have kirino confirm that you're targeting players who aren't the ones dying and we could use that to fully eliminate Tristan as a possibility and prove definitely that kirino can track you.

If it's Tristan I'll blame the mod for the loss, because it's literally fully avoidable without the mod forcing an end out of boredom, but there aren't many worlds where you're a worse lynch than kirino here.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don’t think more nights would have necessarily proven anything. We’ve already established that Tristan can’t be scum given what happened the other night. As for distinguishing between SMS and myself, if my result and SMS’s stated target differed, then one of two things would likely happen. If I were scum, I’d just say he was lying to get me lynched. If he’s scum, then that’s probably exactly what he’d do lol. So it’d basically just be a matter of who you believe at that point, and since my claim is stronger, I think I would have won that too.

In any case, gg SMS, you played well and almost had it. This whole game was really close, but I’m glad we pulled it off in the end.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's possible Tristan blocked his own nk or something.

That's why I wanted to keep having you track sms and verify you both had the abilities you claimed, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom