• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So given all that, here's my plan: we lynch Doc today because he's an extra NK that's too dangerous to leave alive, and there's no guarantee he'll work with us. Then, we lynch Soneji tomorrow. At that point, we'll only have the Godfather left, and it shouldn't be too difficult to figure him out. He'll have to be one of those who've claimed, either Zachie, Poy, Tristan, SMS, or me, although it's likely that not all of us will be alive by then. Out of them, though, I think Poy is the most likely, since I believe the only thing confirming him is Tristan's statement of his night result that places him as green.

I don't want to rush into a lynch, of course, since I'd rather have more discussion, but I feel comfortable placing my vote here.

Vote: Doc
My sole goal is to survive, why would I claim without the intent of working with town. Honestly, I targeted Minish last night because she was one of my most neutral reads who I thought could go either way. Admittedly, if she was town I would have planned to work with mafia. But I thought it'd be better for myself to come clean and align myself with town given Minish's flip.

Any attempt to work against town now will just result in my lynch.
I didn’t have a chance to comment, but this is just baffling and doesn’t make any sense to claim. Like you have a NK and are against our wincon. What do you gain by admitting this?
Town winning is not against my win con, I just have to be alive at the end. So right now it’s in my best intentions to work with town and find the remaining scum.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
As an additional thought, Poy looks really good thanks to Minish's hesitancy to trust the green check. So it's basically down to Kirino or Soneji, and we all pretty much seem sold on the latter.

Unless Doc is lying, which is unlikely since we're gonna have to kill him eventually anyway.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As an additional thought, Poy looks really good thanks to Minish's hesitancy to trust the green check. So it's basically down to Kirino or Soneji, and we all pretty much seem sold on the latter.

Unless Doc is lying, which is unlikely since we're gonna have to kill him eventually anyway.
I'd say Kirino could be scumbuds with Soneji, but yeah, at some point to win I'm pretty sure we'll have to get rid of Doc too.

Anyway, do me a favor and please don't forget to use your ability tonight!

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Just getting this out there, but what if Kirino is the mafia roleblocker?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I didn't claim for pressure, I claimed because I believe it's likely there's only one mafia left given we had three 3P.
You're literally explicitly a pro-town role if you're what you say you are.

If you can win with town, but not scum, you're effectively just a town-survivor.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I can win with either side, I just have to be alive. Minish's flip convinced me to roll with town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom