• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
And Imma gonna do it
I would most likely appear as STARS/not Umbrella to a cop check, k thanks
Most likely? Why could you not be?

@Echolight how do you know that the mafia has a one-shot ability? Based on your wording the ability I presume you're referring to is Strongman. So on that note, how do you know that the mafia has such an ability in their arsenal?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

@Echolight how do you know that the mafia has a one-shot ability? Based on your wording the ability I presume you're referring to is Strongman. So on that note, how do you know that the mafia has such an ability in their arsenal?
That's actually a really good point, how would she know?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
we don't know if framers or hidden miller modifiers are a thing
but I would normally appear as town, unless one of those happened yea

@ExLight Bud, I can assure you that are if werw legitimately town you wouldn't appear as "Stars/Not Umbrella". I don't know if I should consider this a scum slip or not...
you're really pushing it huh

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

I do not. I was merely guessing lol. All I know is that Ex tried to kill me. And I may have tried to bait him to see if he has anymore shots, so if he was scum we could be wary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom