• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

The restrictions on Pokemon HOME.
You can't trade 1-on-1 with someone without being right next to them, and room trades have a minimum player limit.
Even with premium, Friend Trades and Room Trades have a daily limit of 10 and 3, respectively :ananger:

My mom forgot to tell me that we were out of power before she left for a week.
She also 'forgot' to tell me that she took the razor handle that I use, forgot the internet bill, and left me with no way to wash clothes without spending a bunch of money.

How can she function as an adult if she can't even mention any of these things to me?

Also, she's ignoring my texts. I can see that she was online, she just won't reply.
What's the point in telling me that she'd have her phone ready if I needed any help, if she doesn't?

ugh.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My mom forgot to tell me that we were out of power before she left for a week.
She also 'forgot' to tell me that she took the razor handle that I use, forgot the internet bill, and left me with no way to wash clothes without spending a bunch of money.

How can she function as an adult if she can't even mention any of these things to me?

Also, she's ignoring my texts. I can see that she was online, she just won't reply.
What's the point in telling me that she'd have her phone ready if I needed any help, if she doesn't?

ugh.
Ugh sucks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom