• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachie

Moo
Can't really blame Ex too much for wanting to jump the gun and go straight for a lynch, indeps can be deadly considering they can easily side with either side.

Vote: Echolight

The indept flipped, I really doubt there are two in this game.
How common in a game this small are there two indies on this site? That would be extremely rare elsewhere I have played, but this site apparently only can do small games so I can see hosts going for more unorthodox setups.

I recall Kirino casting shade on everyone who was on the Ex wagon. I also feel weird about him saying he didn't buy my claim but in the end believed it and voted Johnny.

Also, @ExLight at the time I asked if you were considering claiming yesterday you were the leading wagon, your response to me was you wouldn't claim: we'd find out upon flip. Why were you so unwilling to save yourself? Also why are you so sure Echo is scum?

Vote: Ex

Reads - Town: Rubik
Leaning Town: Minish, Tristan because I guess he could be innocent
Leaning Scum: Ex, Kirino, Poyzin

Everyone else is null atm.
Do you think Ex and Kirino are paired? Kirino's approach to Ex came off very much like they were buddying them and using wagon similarities as a shield to the suspicion on them. This very rarely happens when both parties are scum, as a major point of the tactic is so that if the townie flips first, the scum member can use that to paint themselves good and their detractors as bad.

This is so underwhelming though, preferably if you are a Townie you don't want to be mislynched regardless of a backup.

Honestly I can't tell if Ex coming in saying he has info is legit. On one hand, we could lynch Echo and if she flips scum, that's great (but I wouldn't rule out Ex bussing later down the road. Matter of fact Echo is a hot mess so it'd probably be beneficial to buss her if she was scum). If she flips third party though we know Ex is lying anyway.
This sounds very -EV for Ex to do. Echo if mafia could go very deep, there's no reason to bus them.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I could definitely see a harmless independent alongside a harmful one.

It's likely that one of Ex and Echo are scum. Either echo was coached into faking an independent role, which is kind of a weird play or ex made a really stupid gambit after what was clearly our investigative role died. I'm not sure why scum would redirect ex towards scum or why they'd bus drive scum and a claimed 3p. She'd probably know if she was a Miller. Even framer seems kind of like a stretch.

I'll need to read d1 again probably in more depth.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don’t understand what that means.

It would say ‘not STARS and not Umbrella’ because i’m neither, right?
STARS = Town
Umbrella = Mafia

And no.
Cop checks aren't perfectly accurate and have a yes/no-like result, they can't give something like "Yes, but no" for an indept.
Why aren't you asking for role clarification instead of speculating tho? Maybe you can't clarify it since it's not your alignment? (:

btw where's @Doc
I was really liking him D1

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Cop checks aren't perfectly accurate and have a yes/no-like result, they can't give something like "Yes, but no" for an indept.
hmm, maybe this was poorly phrased
what I mean is that most of the time an indept will be put in a certain group depending on how cop checks work
if you tell us how yours is treated we can gain info from balance and it can either change my mind about you being scum or give me another argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom