• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Finally got around to starting New Vegas's' Dead Money. It's legit creepy. I LOVE IT!

Quin

Disaster Master
I wouldn't if I were you. That version once crashed while I was bringing back the stone tower stray fairies back to the fairy fountain, and I never touched that version ever since.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions

after that?
Not sure to be honest. The next two on my list I do not own yet are Ni No Kuni and Animal Crossing. Not out yet and can’t afford the other at the moment.

I will probably dig into my backlog to see what I have yet to finish. BotW is in my backlog. After 300 hours I was a little burnt out. I guess I need to go finish it one day.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'm so stoked and thrilled for the first time to play the GameCube edition of Majora's Mask. I've heard it has issues with crashing, so I'm kinda nervous about it, but it's gonna be awesome anyway. 10/10 game for me, really. And I do prefer the original over the 3DS version.
I've heard about the issues of it crashing, but I played MM in the Collector's Edition a ton, and I think I've only had it crash like once at most throughout multiple playthroughs of it. Here's hoping it'll also be fine for you.

As for what I'm now playing, I've completed EarthBound and I'm now onto Deus Ex: GotY Edition.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I'm so stoked and thrilled for the first time to play the GameCube edition of Majora's Mask. I've heard it has issues with crashing, so I'm kinda nervous about it, but it's gonna be awesome anyway. 10/10 game for me, really. And I do prefer the original over the 3DS version.
I once spent a whole 3 day cycle getting all the tokens in the skulltula house at the southern swamp, at the end of it when I went back to clock town to save, it froze
this is the one that stands out to me the most, it crashed on me about 2 or 3 other times during my playthrough

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Save often. I lucked oit and never had my copy crash for MM. OoT, on the otherhand, was the buggy game on my disc, but still tolerable.

Anyway, for me:
Ace Attorney Trilogy (slowly making progress)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (finally getting back to it after 6 months)
Skyward Sword

Today was a full Morrowind day because a friend told me about the book of Palla being a read I'd probably enjoy. I disregarded any quests and just explored looking for the book. I turned up empty handed on this playthrough, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom