• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't keep my vote on him because it was based on the false impression that he was voting for Echo, and because he didn't respond to pressure. The reason for my pressure vote was clear in the post where I originally voted for him, which was that (I thought) he voted for Echo, and I wanted him to explain it. Your attempt to turn this around on me is clever, but unsuccessful. As for the criticism that I'm just assuming what you're thinking, attempting to derive intent according to circumstances is one of the only and most common ways to scumhunt, and I've already provided the reasoning for my interpretation. Finally, your alternative explanation that you were simply waiting for more votes is frankly unconvincing.

I was already suspicious of Johnny for suspecting Ex, and his vote on Echo reinforced that. Also, it was partially a pressure vote.
You said for voting Ex here though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well for one, I'm not funnier. Two, your philosophy on reads doesn't seem pro-town. Are you saying never give reads ever? Reads can help solve games, sure scum try to use them to pit town vs towm but they can also be beneficial to town for numerous reasons.

Zachie

Moo
Well for one, I'm not funnier. Two, your philosophy on reads doesn't seem pro-town. Are you saying never give reads ever? Reads can help solve games, sure scum try to use them to pit town vs towm but they can also be beneficial to town for numerous reasons.
I didn't say not ever, I said that I wouldn't do it every day phase. Laying ones thoughts out on every single player every day.. just gives mafia an inside look? Oh, look, Zachie doesn't trust me and everyone is starting to believe him! Better do something!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't say not ever, I said that I wouldn't do it every day phase. Laying ones thoughts out on every single player every day.. just gives mafia an inside look? Oh, look, Zachie doesn't trust me and everyone is starting to believe him! Better do something!
Your voting pattern gives away your thought processes anyway if you are legitimately scum huntimg and caught scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom