• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What if Echolight faked an unintentional 3P slip so that we would write them off as genuine, but they were scum the whole time and only wanted us to think they were a passive 3P?

Regardless I always lynch 3Ps so imma keep my vote here until I scumread someone else.
Did you read the last few pages? It's already been established that nobody here thinks Echo would do this, especially as a first time scum. I don't see any world in which that's possible, unless she has elite scumbuddies coaching her through the whole thing, but even then it would be much safer to just say she was town.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I.... have great confidence that you would do literally anything save make sense
:kawaii:
Did you read the last few pages? It's already been established that nobody here thinks Echo would do this, especially as a first time scum. I don't see any world in which that's possible, unless she has elite scumbuddies coaching her through the whole thing, but even then it would be much safer to just say she was town.
So you think she is 3P?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hm. Do you think I’m 3P?
I literally have no idea what to think of you lmao. You jokingly said you were 3p then said you weren't which came after you character softed and last game you claimed Ike when you weren't so I don't think you're 3p but tbh I'm just a big ????? rn

Poyzin

Ok, I can’t hide it anymore, I may or may not be town, BUT, I promise, i really promise, I am going to find scum, and lynch them. I am a town ally. So technically, I am kinda townie if I am helping town.

I’m gonna die tonight for sure now ;-;

Oh wait you could’ve said they admitted it, I thought it was because she said “I’m not mafia”.

Poyzin

I literally have no idea what to think of you lmao. You jokingly said you were 3p then said you weren't which came after you character softed and last game you claimed Ike when you weren't so I don't think you're 3p but tbh I'm just a big ????? rn

This was a trick question because I really wasn’t concerned about the answer. I just wanted to see how you responded to me asking about what you thought about my role.

No town or scum pings, sadly.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
What if Echolight faked an unintentional 3P slip so that we would write them off as genuine, but they were scum the whole time and only wanted us to think they were a passive 3P?
This is a bit of tinfoiling but I can't tell if it's supposed to be baiting or not
It is for this reason that I also suspect Poyzin. 3p lynches day 1 are just way too easy and feel like copouts to me.

I actually think Poyzin's behavior here is quite different from the last game when he was scum. Sure, Poyzin pulled the same "I'm X. Lol not really" but aside from the claim of being Ike, a lot of his posts were reactionary then. This time he feels like he's scumhunting and genuinely trying to get those "town or scum pings."

I disagree with his "always lynch 3P" mentality but I am leaning towards it being a town mentality nevertheless.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I mean, I think last resort on D1 a third party lynch is better than a mislynch. But ya we can do better today for sure hopefully. Gonna cook some steak and then check over the game in a bit
So... explain again why you voted someonen early in the day who was very unlikely to be lying about being third party then?

Surely even you must be able to see the irony here?

Poyzin

This time he feels like he's scumhunting and genuinely trying to get those "town or scum pings."

You’re probably scum, so far my posts have been identical. However, there isn’t enough to make a case yet.

Doc is a null read no matter how you slice it

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
You’re probably scum, so far my posts have been identical. However, there isn’t enough to make a case yet.

Doc is a null read no matter how you slice it
They’re really not, you’re pulling the same play but for entirely different reasons. Last game you were focused on drawing out potential Ike’s with your lie. It was clear your intention was to suss out nameclaims. This time it feels different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom