• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For my trip to Sapporo in a few days I was booked into one hotel for Feb 5-8 and Feb 9-11, and booked into another hotel only for Feb 8-9 due to low availabilities. It was going to be a hastle to have to change just for one night but I managed to swipe up the middle night in the same hotel (which is also cheaper) now due to a cancellation, and cancel my booking at the other place for free. It's nice to have that all sorted so I don't have to make time to drag my stuff through the snow too much.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member

AAAAAHHHH!! AAAAHHHH!!!!! OH MY GOD!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I know this is an older post, but this is exciting! Hopefully we’ll get this subbed with the original Digimon names intact. That really bugged me with the new movies. Actually only watched the first one because of that. I’d really love an official translated version of Adventure 01, 02 and Tamers. Kind of bugs me that they’re using DigiDestined though in lieu of Chosen Children in that trailer, though I know the anime adopted it in later seasons.

I know this is an older post, but this is exciting! Hopefully we’ll get this subbed with the original Digimon names intact. That really bugged me with the new movies. Actually only watched the first one because of that. I’d really love an official translated version of Adventure 01, 02 and Tamers. Kind of bugs me that they’re using DigiDestined though in lieu of Chosen Children in that trailer, though I know the anime adopted it in later seasons.

Yeah the English dubs bugged me a lot growing up, Digi everything and some weird choices in name changes.

The worst for me was always the soundtrack in the English version. It made being a Digimon fan borderline embarrassing.

At least Tri finally started using Brave Heart and Butter Fly in the English dub, better late than never.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'm really happy that the Oilers beat the Flames tonight in what was the most fun game I've watched them play since the 2017 playoffs. I really needed that, especially given how bad things went for me at the end of this week.

Said goodbye to my guys this morning. It was a little sad and a little funny.

They said they'd look like this when I came back <3
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom