• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Pets

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I just thought of something random, if you could have any creature (s) from the Zelda series as pets ( zoras :zora: , gorons :goron: , deku :deku: , etc.) What would you have? You could train them to do whatever you wanted, for example: I would get a wallmaster :wallmaster: to take me to the frontdoor when someone rings the doorbell, or a wizrobe to teach you magic. And yes, it was neccesary to put those icons in. Any thoughts?

Z

ZDrocks!

I'd get a POE and train it to scare the mess out of anyone that bothered meXD

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Stalhounds and those cat-skull Bubbles from TP. Maybe Stallord, too, if I could find a place to keep him. Dangerous skeletal animals are just "me." They would be my guardians, but sometimes, I'd take one of the Bubbles to pet on the top fo the skull and cuddle.

I'd probably give them all *sweet* names, too, like "Mr. Fluffy," and "Muffin."

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'd want a green chu chu. They remind me of those wobbly punching bag things that look like people.... I dunno what they're called. But I love their boggly eyes and stupid expressions X>

Even more than that, I'd really want a Pol's Voice. They're soooo cute! They're bunny-like, and I really love bunnies.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I think that if I could have any creature from the zelda series as a pet I would probably choose to have a Wolfos and/or that hawk that you can call from TP. A wolfos because they remind me of wolves, and if there is one pet that I can definately never have that I've wanted to have, it would be a wolf. The hawk because I've wanted to try falconry for a while, and hawks are one of my favorite animals.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I'd want either a Healing Fairy or maybe one of those monkeys from MM. C:

The fairies are adorable, spherical and PINK, who wouldn't love them? Plus they would heal me when I'm sick. < 3
But I loooove the monkeys from MM. They're so CUTE and SQUISHY and their little voices made me ridiculously happpyyyy~

(The ones in TP scared me. o_o I liked the ones with terrible graphics better.)

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I'd probably end up being one of those people eaten by their pets.

If I dared, probably a Boko Baba. Not only does it seem like it could mostly take care of itself, but if I planted it by the doorstep, I'd never have to worry about solicitors. Might give the mailman fits, though.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
i would totally get a blue chu-chu, it would like me and sit on my shoulder. but if i didnt like someone i would hide in front of their house and when they exit i'd just chuck my blue chu-chu in their face and electrocute them so hard. and a wizzrobe to teach me magic and we could play duets on guitar after i teach him. (and the garo master cause he's a NINJA!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom