• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Maker Courses

Super Mario Maker 2

"The Evil King's Castle"
Course ID: BF7-7K9-0XF
(not real sure if that's a zero or an O in the last three of the course ID)

So this is my first and, so far only, Zelda-themed level since the 2.0 update that added the Zelda elements. I was searching one day for levels that had created a unique Ganon boss and couldn't find any, so I made my own. The level consists of clearing several puzzles throughout Hyrule Castle, taking on a sub-boss, and finally a showdown with Ganon.

Super Mario Maker 2

"The Evil King's Castle"
Course ID: BF7-7K9-0XF
(not real sure if that's a zero or an O in the last three of the course ID)

So this is my first and, so far only, Zelda-themed level since the 2.0 update that added the Zelda elements. I was searching one day for levels that had created a unique Ganon boss and couldn't find any, so I made my own. The level consists of clearing several puzzles throughout Hyrule Castle, taking on a sub-boss, and finally a showdown with Ganon.
O's are not allowed when Course IDs, it's a zero.

D

Deleted member 14134

Hey it's ya boy, Bok Choy. I recently have had an obsession with bullet hell games and decided to try to make somewhat similar levels in mario maker. I wanted to do one level with 3 stages where the played could pick the order but after finding out that I would have to beat it three times in a row without dying (from the start and from both checkpoints) I decided to upload it into three different levels, each "themed" after one of the greek gods.

They are quite difficult but I would like to share them with you.

Maker ID: C9T-6DH-YMF

Zeus level: BYM-1RV-GDG
Poseidon Level: 2P7-VB0-2GG
Hades Level: JNR-V97-MRF

The Zeus level is probably the easiest, while the Poseidon level is the hardest. Also I have a troll level named "Sorry." Don't play it.

FAQs:

Question: Who the **** are you?
Answer: You must be new around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom