• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Year Resolutions 2020

I don't usually make a resolution, or not consciously anyway. I guess for 2020, I should probably strive to take better care of myself, especially since I recently received some 'news' that might improve my quality of life someday... but there's no guarantee I will be able to handle that as a resolution. I do really need to get my **** together in general but it'll take more than a new years resolution for me to do that.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't have any new year's resolutions. I'm already working on business growth and upping my lifts. Those goals shall be continued throughout the year.

I want to get some more travel done also. Tokyo is a definite but somewhere else would be good too. Maybe somewhere in Scandinavia.

I'd like to;
  • move out of my family's place
  • get better at talking to people
  • make an irl friend
  • finally get round to seeing a psychologist
  • improve my art
  • keep working out.
those are my semi realistic goals, at least. I've got some unrealistic ones too :P
unrealistic ones are;
  • get a bf or gf
  • get a decent amount of money
  • have a holiday in another country
  • maybe visit my best friends over in America (they're in completely different parts of the US)

I've also got a few personal ones that i'm not willing to share ;)

I'm quitting smoking first thing, but like Cthulhu I also hope that this is the year I meet the one.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I don't really do resolutions, but, there are a few things I'd like to do:
  • Continue increasing the amount of sleep I get (from 2018 to 2019 I have gotten more sleep, but I'd definitely like to continue increasing it)
  • Complete my video game backlog (down to just 25 games now after originally being at 100 at one point in 2019)
  • In general, just continue to improve myself and keep growing

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Let's see;
1. Get a static sleep schedule. (Right now it's erratic).
2. Finish my VN (Need to overcome writing block).
3. Get a job that doesn't pay minimum wage for a job I could do elsewhere for over twice that.
4. Be more active in the community
5. To get my finances in order.
Hopefully I get at least 3 of these done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom