• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

I managed to get up at a, uh... somewhat socially acceptable time, and found a second shiny Burmy, this time a male one.
I'd rather have a Mothim over a Wormadam. :)

So, I'm half-watching this crap Netflix show called Pretty Little Liars and suddenly Nolan North turns up.

One of my guys clocked him as quick as I did and said "Well, well, well" which made me laugh.

Good moment.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Watching and discussing State of Play and Nintendo Indie World with people here.

Wasn't too hyped on either of them, but sharing them with people you like always makes me happy.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My niece and nephew (6 and 4 respectively) are getting a Switch for Christmas. My brother is getting them Breath of the Wild, and me and my mum are getting them Mario Kart 8 and the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.

This'll be their first console and it reminds me of when I was a kid and getting a console for Christmas. It was always so exciting, and I love that they're going to have that themselves. I also love that the game's they're getting are ones that connect to mine and my brother's childhood. We used to play Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot, too, and Zelda was the first game I ever played, so it's really lovely to see the kids getting BotW. Who knows, in a few years maybe they'll end up here :rosa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom