• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gg friends. Was a lot of fun following along. I need to improve myself. I've been off the last couple games. I'll try harder next time!

I think you did pretty well this game. It just kinda sucked that from my pov you seemed an optimal lynch because you were the only unknown from the wagons d1.

I had Ex nailed d2 I should've just believed in that. Well I mean I tried to but that pesky no lynch.

I kinda think with mafia having 2 killing roles, a rolecop, and an extra kill if Ex died meant town was kinda screwed. Especially with lovers and a hated voteless townie. Personally I think making Tristan a straight up doctor would have helped some. It's less suspicious and you don't have the double edged sword of having to block townies to protect them.

Anyways, my reads kinda sucked this game. Of course I gave All Might a pass when he was mafia! Lol. Also, sorry for lynching you d1 @Rubik. I dunno why I didn't just think you were survivor.

This was a fun game that drove me absolutely crazy at times. Thanks for hosting ALIT.

Korra 3 still best Korra.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I am quite appalled by my own performance in this game
i am too :P
(only by your choice of n2 target. you did well enough to make me confirm my suspicion on exlight!)

cmon guyssssss i flipped investigation type and yall still believed ex :kawaii: no one ever listens to me when i'm right

gg allmight tho lmao i wasn't even beginning to hunt u

giving mafia two kills felt a little unfair. i think under the right circumstances town could have won, but yeah. i do appreciate the balance between numbers though uwu

genuinely a good game

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It was super tricky because people were clearing each other out and All Might was kinda popping everywhere and I had to die first for us to make use of the Venge + Double Kill :blobsweat:

I think this could've had a tweak too.

If you guys were about to lynch All Might I had to "slip" one of your roles to get lynched instead lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom